• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kevins

id really like to see a HH with a set of string mutes on it, that would be honest to god the final selling point that would push me to buy another musicman stingray and join the ranks of awesome jerks that have 2 musicmans.

Sonnyonbass

If people who own 2 MusicMEN are awesome jerks.
What are people that own 3 or more? :) :p

kevins

i think velociraptor is a good term for owners of 2+ musicmen basses(neither way sounds right really LOL)

now i need to own 8 and just say constantly "BEHOLD...MY ARMY OF MUSICMEN!"

kevins

now we just need a picture of a veliciraptor with 6 arms rocking out on 3 musicman basses, he could like be holding the stingray the sterling and the bongo all at once!

Frantic Slayer

I wana be a Velociraptor Mongoliensis with feathers

Velociraptor_dinoguy2.jpg

kevins

i liked non feathered veliciraptor better personally, but as an avid dinosaur fan will admit that they have feathers. they are pretty righteous, and they still look pretty cool even with the feathers, however the disco feather colors on wikipedia are ridiculous no dinosaur would ever make it as a hunter running around colored neon green

Manfloozy

Would that make me a Velocifloozy, or perhaps a Manoraptor? ... must acquire the 3rd MM to find out.... :D

kevins

manoraptor would be a pretty awesome ship name and a velicifloozy is probobly more appropriate

Spanky(Andy)

I've just received my BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, AMAZING 1991 EBMM Sabre bass (with mutes bridge) from Brad (bgotoh) in the US... continuing with the prehistoric theme, does that make me a SabreTooth?

Andy

Canberra, Oz

mixmastered

Maybe EBMM could make mutes an option on their basses.

Such as the latest SLO neck option and the piezo option. :)

Top Bottom