• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

musikarero

Quick demo with my AL**UPDATE ADDED ALMM90 DEMO**

Hope it is alright to post this but I just love my AL and the way it "screams" through my Electra Dyne. Wife was filming with her new toy and all my kids (3 of them....:eek:) were in the room!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_jOcqgvBI"]YouTube- Mesa Boogie ElectraDyne/MusicMan Albert Lee[/ame]

Just added the demo below

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX5QbY1PEX4"]YouTube- Albert Lee MM90/Mesa Electradyne[/ame]

Last edited:

lenny

Sweet Sweet Sweet ...Im lovin the color and the guard ...they were meant for eachother...and thats a great tone u got as well...Ive been gassing for a Lonestar

Headstock

Phenomenal right hand! Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable to see forum member demos on the forum.

izzy

Very nice playing, would like to hear more. The electrodyne and Al is a nice combination. PS: fingers FTW!

kissmyaxe

"because picks suuuck" I loled, picks do suck...even for metal(thats going to be the new "this top sucks") great great playing man, Orange Firemist is such a beast:cool:

edit:400th post!!!!!!

Last edited:

musikarero

Thanks guys....I really appreciate all the nice comments. My wife is enjoying hew new mini cam so I'll try and get another quick demo with the MM90 AL. Thanks again everyone......this place really does feel like home!

Coffeemug

Man, I keep coming back to this thread and I've watched your vid over 10 times now...just because

- I love this guitar sound...
- I'm a bit jealous of your amp...
- and even more of this spectacular AL of yours...that color/pg combination is so nice...!

guitfiddle

Thanks

Great playing! Love the right hand work.

Very nice Al, and I do love the PG. Might have to find one for mine.

Thanks for sharing that.

Top Bottom