• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

patpark

Sterling by Music Man Contact Info

Customer Service
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc
(888) 989-7266

Contact: Brian ([email protected]) or Daniel ([email protected])

Existing Music Man and Ernie Ball dealers can also contact A.J. Braman:
email: aj AT ernieball DOT com
866-823-2255 Ext 124

Last edited by a moderator:

Florian.k

Well Pat, did you hit one of the Silo30? How´s the feeling in comparison to the realDeal?

...I just put it here, I dont want to open a new Thread.,.

look_at_her

The new JP 50 and TB AX look just great-can`t wait to play them both!
Congrats Pat-well done!

B2D

I'm picking up a Silo30 in white. That's all there is to it.

When and where will those be shipping? What's the street price on those?

jeffg

Great customer service

I just got a Silo 20, the fret ends were very rough and sharp to the point it was not pleasant to play. I contacted Pat Park of Sterling, he said not a problem send it to them. I paid the UPS shipping and away it went.
Well Pat noticed that the frets were also lifting on the ends a little so he replaced the neck and dressed up the fret ends to insure nothing like that ever happens again. Guess what? no charge and he sent along 2 Sterling T-shirts to boot. You can never have to many of them. I'll wear them with pride. This kind of customer service is right up there with the Taylor guitars.
By the way the Silo sounds fantastic.
Thanks Pat and kudos to you and Sterling!
Jeff
Elizabethtown PA.

Last edited:

mtrejo

vagtarap, patpark is the guy you would want to talk to. He's a great guy. I don't believe they do customs though. I like that idea though.

Evh_axis_eric

I got a trans gold AX-40 that is amazing, these are worlds apart from the OLP MM1fr that was out a few years back.
No contest,i really liked it stock but i happen to have a gotoh floyd from a bc gunslinger and set of dimarzio axis pu's to put on this AX-40,i tru-oiled the neck then waxed it with birchwood casey's product. Neck on mine is remarkable, no sharp fret ends like i hear about from some others and the action is super low.
End result is nothing short of OUTSTANDING! I paid $275 shipped for the AX-40 in mint, like new shape and all toll with the extra goodies i put into it total cost was $600 at the most, still less than a used AXIS. this this makes the perfect backup to my trans red AXIS, hey even as a only guitar this rivals the big guys! Keep up the great work, RON

zr1fevr

Got a chance to play an AX40 the other day. Great playing & sounding guitar, at a great price! Look forward the the AX40D.

EssEff

Hi guys. In Australia here. Hoping one of the Sterling guys sees this.

I want to buy an AX30D which I believe have been out for about a year, but no one in Australia has any and the distributor doesn't even list them. When I try to order one online from the U.S. the retailers say they can't ship to Australia because there is a local distributor.

How can I buy one??

EssEff

Well I'm a bit disappointed I got no response to this post or my direct email to the Sterling guys. I guess they must be doing so well they don't need any more customers!

Anyway I finally found one online and it should be here next week.

Top Bottom