• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
Every year or so, the wife takes off for South America and leaves me to my own devices for a week or two. This time is once again approaching.

I'm thinking to do this the weekend of March 12-13th, whichever date works best for the majority is okay with me. Friday or Saturday? If you're in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, consider yourself invited. People generally bring food and maybe beer but it isn't necessary. I have some extra beds and a futon in case you don't have a designated driver and feel the need to drink of the demon rum.

I'd like to get a reasonably accurate head-count. Last time, we had a couple of guitarists and a drummer, too. I'll work on that again this year. Sometimes I can talk the Mothership into sending little bits of goodies, bass strings and perhaps a shirt or poster or two.

Who's in?

I'm in Highland Village, just north of Flower Mound, not far from Lewisville or Denton.

Jack

Sweat

Firm up the date. I'm in, just need a flight...

nice Rex glad your coming, looking forward to my second one, guys and girls if out there:p this is a fun gathering, Jack is a killer host, and while no death queso this year, I am planning to cook up what I call my version of Tejas Surf and Turf, think buffalo, shrimp, and mommas salsa:D

mommas not going to like it when I tell her to get choppin, actually she will enjoy it, hope to see you there, killer time:)

S

sitonmybass

Hey, Jack!
I just noticed on my band Stormbringer's March web-site calendar that there's a "Private Event" listed for Sat. March 13th. Did you hire us and nobody told me? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Grand Wazoo

Jack, funny enough my gf is on business in Texas next week but I wouldn't let her in if I was you, she's been instructed to knock you unconscious with a rolling pin, and steal all your basses :D (Joke)

But yeah she is there on business for 3 days. I don't think she'd have the courage nor the time.

Have fun!

bovinehost

Administrator
Well, she's very welcome. We're old and married and toothless and pretty boring, but she really IS welcome. What part of Texas? It's a big place.

bovinehost

Administrator
Not too many people have played a Big Al 5 with flats!

Beanz, my email is bovinehost(at)tx(dot)rr(dot)com for directions and details and whatnot.

That goes for the rest of you, too.

DTG

oh it was a bit funny!!
have a great night guys, i would love to be there

Grand Wazoo

Well, she's very welcome. We're old and married and toothless and pretty boring, but she really IS welcome. What part of Texas? It's a big place.

Best Western conference centre or some conference centre in Dallas she said, oh and she won't have time to visit any Guitar Centers either so no free strings for me this time :(

Top Bottom