• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Derek

Thanks Luke for taking time out of your busy day to do this for us!

Music Concept in Thailand got a rare treat yesterday and all were very happy!

It's great to see the response from this part of the world.

Thanks

db

Derek

Yes Central world! Same Building as the concert venue so it was Ultra convenient for luke to do a soundcheck run up and do a meet n greet and then back to the show! 30 lucky Luke fans, BFR owners plus radio and press were invited. Kind of a special event for the loyal MM customers!!!

db

whitestrat

The Central World store is great. They let you try everything! The staff are fantastically polite. Would love to go back there again soon.

Be careful in BKK now guys. Things are getting rough. Hope things calm down soon.

azazael

The Central World store is great. They let you try everything! The staff are fantastically polite. Would love to go back there again soon.

Be careful in BKK now guys. Things are getting rough. Hope things calm down soon.

Its totally messed up my holiday plans.

poj

It's true.
Please, I don't want to post any picture.
The shop is really gone.

azazael

:eek::eek::eek: No Way !?!?

Roasted Maple anyone ??

Dizz seriously... that is in really bad taste.
I can live with distasteful jokes and have my fair share but some things are just too much mate.

Not only is this a horrendous and horrible time for Poj's country. It is simply in extremely bad taste to even joke about the destruction of Musicman Guitars!!!
Cmon surely thats a line that even you has some heart not to cross.

What if for example all your collection was destroyed in a fire? I'm sure you would be devestated.

Top Bottom