• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MrMusashi

that is a bass (actually one of two i bleeb) custom made for an artist. so unless that artist sells it on ebay, or you make a big enough name for yourself you are going to have to settle with a regular stealth and modify that one ;)

MrM

TechJunky

Very nice looking bass, but until I blew up the picture, I thought it was just a cartoon rendering...oops

five7

Where can I get my bongo painted? I like this one.

aBoMoFo

That bass belongs to Ken Charman, the bass player for Nonpoint. He has two of them, one yellow/black, and the other orange/black (which I believe he has in a different tuning). Very cool bongos and Ken puts them to great use.

Recoil was actually recorded where I used to work in Florida. Too bad for me that was a year or two before I came to FL. It was pretty cool finding that out none the less. This Friday night I get to see them play at Scout Bar in Houston. I'm really looking forward to hearing those Bongos live again.

oli@bass

Totally love how they must look like comic style ink drawing from a distance... great how the black outline and black hardware reduces the complexity of lines and makes the shape pop!

danny-79

Yeah i though that first picture was a cartoon drawing too until i took a proper look.
Yet again more colours that i would never of thought of but they both look great!
Nice one :)

Top Bottom