• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dwells

hey guys
ill be performing on hey hey its saturday(with Marc Collis) wednesday night june 9th
with my new Luke Dargie II and the other guitarist is playing the 20th Anniversary silo! so should sound great and should be an awesome opportunity
to show Australia how great these guitars are!!!
You maybe able to get a look of the footage here. Hey Hey It's Saturday
or ill post the show as soon as i can!
anyway im off to put my make up on!!!
im aslo using a new Egnater renegade amp on the night as well supplied by CMC australia.

And both guitars supplied by Colin at Guitar planet.com
Dean
p.s i will try to add a little shred to the pop!!!:)

Coffeemug

That's huge Dean!
Great opportunity for you as a musician and great exposure for EBMM in Oz.
Good luck mate, I bet it's gonna be awesome.

fbecir

Great news !

Congratulations. You have to find a green shirt if you want to be color matched with your DD !

walleye

just to let all of you overseasies know, this show is a big deal. it was huge in the 90s and has been off the air for 10-15 years. This year its made a comeback and has been an unbelievable success, this episode i think will the third one since the 90s, i think there was an episode in february then one in april or something like that.

anyway.... its easily the most watched show on television seeing as how rare and exclusive it is so all of australia is going to watch dean and luke

summary: this is a big deal :)
kill it dean

DavidOfOz

Awsome, Dean...just saw you playing on Hey Hey! Nice playing...and the DD2 Luke looked and sounded great. Ha ha...Bec and I cheered out loud.

Two EBMMs on Aussie an TV Institution...fantastic.

Stevie

Just got to see the last minute of the first performance (not sure if there is another), anyways great playing Dean and the MM's looked spectacular!

ekb16b

Good stuff mate, just watched it live. Great sound and playing, and the guitars looked great under stage lights. They shoulda given you a solo.

Top Bottom