• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

nashvilleninja

Hello EBMM Maniacs! JOHNNY HILAND will be hitting the road in July and for the rest of the year into 2011. The Tour is Called Runnin And Gunnin and is a co-Bill with Country Star Hal Ketchum. The two are very excited about touring together and have been writing tunes together and recording at Camp Hiland in Nashville.

Dates will be announced for the Full tour which begins in August Kicking off with a Aug 21st Grand ole Opry sendoff.:D

nashvilleninja

We would love to come to Australia Colin, we can bring this tour and I am sure the folks there would love to see Johnny with Hal, its an awesome show!

Lou

Thinking of going to see Johnny at Mohegan Sun, but might not be able to swing that.

nashvilleninja

Great News!!! we are going to Ireland sooner than we planned, We are featured Guests on COUNTRY FEST, in Letterkenny Ireland, we leave on the 25th of July and Film live at the fest on July 31st-Aug 1st. Johnnys star is on the rise and this tour will also feature workshops in Ireland with Johnny tearing it up on the SILO's!!! The shows will broadcast all over the UK! Great exposure for Johnny and it allows him to show off his EBMM SILOS!

Check out www.jwpromos.com

Last edited:

nashvilleninja

Playing In Freeport Maine and sporting our EBMM guitars and Bass...Happy July 4th everyone! See you in a city near you soon...Bearman and Johnny!

nashvilleninja

OK CHERRY HILL NJ GUITAR CENTER!!!! GET READY TO BE ROCKED!!! THE HILAND BAND IS IN TOWN AND READY TO TEAR IT UP!!! going to be a great EBMM clinic. Our first. Glad to be here today, but it is 103 degrees out and a nice dead fish odor is blowing over the town...LOLOLOLOL Sterling we will do our absolute best for you.

We are loving the Balls on the road and have had no problems with tuning in this weather, these are awesome guitars. I love this stingray bass too...My hands hurt a bit, I will be glad when I switch back to Guitar....LOL

nashvilleninja

We had the Best time with Eliot and Crew in cherry Hill NJ! Johnny played his butt off and we made many new freinds, to top it off we had the BEST Italian food I have ever tasted at Giavonni's!!! WOW!

Packed house and great questions, the best part was performing for the crowd and letting them here the Silo and stingray bass in action, Johnny Played his Sunburst Silo and I played the Sunburst Stingray, it was Bliss! The crowd loved it and were so Appreciative, Johnny signed autographs for 2 hours afterwards. What a great time!

Eliot, you da man!!! turns out that Eliot has been trying for 8 years to get Johnny for a clinic and it finally happened!

Pete Dubaldos tomorrow night! cant wait for the next one!

nashvilleninja

OK CHERRY HILL NJ GUITAR CENTER!!!! GET READY TO BE ROCKED!!! THE HILAND BAND IS IN TOWN AND READY TO TEAR IT UP!!! going to be a great EBMM clinic. Our first. Glad to be here today, but it is 103 degrees out and a nice dead fish odor is blowing over the town...LOLOLOLOL Sterling we will do our absolute best for you.

We are loving the Balls on the road and have had no problems with tuning in this weather, these are awesome guitars. I love this stingray bass too...My hands hurt a bit, I will be glad when I switch back to Guitar....LOL

Thanks to jay and Eliot in Cherry Hill NJ!!!! WE played in the store and tore down the house, it was a great clinic and fun beyond words. Then after the clinic Johnny spent two hours meeting the folks who came and signiing pics! awesome! then it was off to Giavonnis and the best friggin Tortilini I have EVER had! the meatballs were off the hook too! great time, cant wait till Next time eliot! we love ya all there!

The it was off to Pete Dubaldos, Man they are the coolest family on Earth! they Just lost the Matriarch of the Family and we got to meet the Grandfather, our condolences on the Loss...from Mom to the Kids they whole thing was such a pleasure and they treated us like Family! We cant wait to go back and do another one there, this whole trip was such fun and we really got to know some wonderful People. One thing for sure, EBMM is the same vibe we got with each of these stores...FAMILY!!!!

We are grateful to Sterling and Derek and look forward to possibly doing more clinics down the line. Good TImes!

Top Bottom