• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Big Poppa

Ryan Drewbixcube and I just got back from a 30 hour trip to florida and back to film Steve Morse and Dave Larue with the Gamechanger.....We are making a movie documenting the development of the Gamechanger

They are both excited! Steve found 10 sounds that he cant live without
IMG_0466-1.jpg

banjoplayer

uuuaaaa heartattack! :D
how cool is that! thanks for sharing BP, this are great news and a great privilege to hear it here first.
pics of Steve´s arsenal would be great :p

Colin

OK - I'll be the stooopid one......What's the Gamechanger? ;o)
it's a proprietary pickup changing system allowing you to choose whatever pickup combination's you choose. Meaning you're not bound by the 5 or so settings set by the manufacturer. Also you can store them and share them with others. It's digital but the sound never leaves the analogue domain. Hopefully it will be announced to the public in January. I have seen it in person and it is truly deserving of the game changer moniker

Coffeemug

Very exciting indeed! The fact alone that EBMM is making a documentary on the game changer tells me it's gonna be huge. Judging by the first-hand information we were given up to this point I'm sure it'll be both a tremendous technical achievement and a great success...hopefully unveiled at winter NAMM. I'm very much looking forward to it!

threeminutesboy

like the beatles said "he's a big teaser, he took me half the way there"

I'm already in waiting mode for more than one year BP thanks for sharing

Big Poppa

I hope you guys understand (and I believe you will when you finally get your hands on one) that this was a huge undertaking and I have kept you in the loop the whole time as opposed to springing it on you after namm.....

roburado

Exciting! BP, this must be especially exciting for you and the EBMM crew if Steve found 10 sounds he can't live without! I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Steve is excited and inspired as well!

Last edited:

koogie2k

that's so cool. Glad to see all the hard work starting to pay off. Can't wait to see it. Thanks again Pops for keeping us in the loop as always. :cool:

Top Bottom