• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

gerrogzmg

My new purchase! Thought I would share a pic! Simply amazing sparkle...I will try to upload more pics in the near future. Verfied by the good folks @ EBMM as one of a kind in this configuration. This was my coelacanth (prehistoric fish thought to be extinct then found off the coast of South Africa)

GGS.jpg

the24thfret

Gremlin green is amazing! What a fantastic find... you'll find a lot of jealous people responding here... I am one of them.

peterd79

My new purchase! Thought I would share a pic! Simply amazing sparkle...I will try to upload more pics in the near future. Verfied by the good folks @ EBMM as one of a kind in this configuration. This was my coelacanth (prehistoric fish thought to be extinct then found off the coast of South Africa)

View attachment 9397

jealous #1

if you ever want to sell... i want to buy :)

Brand X

That is just gorgeous. Wow - if ever you sell - PM me! :eek:)

Great find dude!

spkirby

And on Tim O Sullivan's Axis Supersport (where is Tim btw?)

Where did you find the silo? Cool find!

gerrogzmg

Hi All....Thanks! It's a 2002 but I am waiting on a confirmation! Dan M @ EBMM Customer Service confirmed the one off a while back. There are a couple of dings around the input jack but all in all it's in great shape.

I am thinking about changing out the pg and pickups... I am considering going with a white pearloid pg with two nickel covered HB pickups? Any suggestions? The flate black pg althougth original does nothing for it.

I think I am going to keep it for awhile but if I decide to sell it I will certainly will let everyone know and will keep it in the EBMM forum family.

More pics to come......

Brand X

I agree, white pearloid seems deffo the way to go! Get some pics up mate when you do it...I'll try not to curse you! LOL

GWDavis28

Gerrogzmg, AWESOME CONGRATS!!!!! Gremlin Green is just an awesome color and you gotta love those early 2000'nds sparkles again congrats.

Glenn |B)

gerrogzmg

Glenn, I agree... the older sparkles are amazing!!!! I have had my eyes on your Fuschia Sparkle for sometime now.....since I already have your old Blue Dawn silo... let me know if you ever want to sell it!

GWDavis28

Glenn, I agree... the older sparkles are amazing!!!! I have had my eyes on your Fuschia Sparkle for sometime now.....since I already have your old Blue Dawn silo... let me know if you ever want to sell it!

Hahahahaha, you and everyone one else man. How's the BD Silo doing? Where did you snag the Gremlin Green Silo from?

Sorry, but the Fuschia Sparkle Silo Special isn't ever going anywhere.

Glenn |B)

gerrogzmg

HA That's what I thought! One of those " You will have to pry it out of my cold dead hand" type of things. Can't blame me for trying!

The BD is my baby.... everyone that I have ever shown it too immediately wants to buy it. It got some serious mojo to it thats hard to replicate! Absolutely love it!

No real story on the Gremlin.....a buddy of mine bought it off ebay last year but fell on hard times and I helped him out... while helping me out! HA, I think it came from Michigan it's got a couple of nicks but nothing major....absolutely stunning finish and the most unbelievable sparkle I wish I could get some pics to do it justice. But I am sure your Fuschia Sparkle is the same way.....

Now I am hunting for a white sparkle w/ matching headstock but the Dargie Delight Mk1 on the 4 sale page is calling my name.....

Top Bottom