• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Chaka5150

As the thread title mentions...I am looking for a right angled 1/4" stereo to dual 1/4" male mono (y cable); I have been scouring the internet looking for such thing. someone here on the forum must have one of these...would you mind letting me know the brand and where to find it online? pls and thx.

I would like to run the cable out of my JP6 stereo jack and would like the cable to be around 15'

Chaka5150

thanks for the link...I did see this one before, and imagine it would work well for a splitter box, which maybe I should consider getting, but I was looking for this exact kind of cable but with 2-1/4" mono ends...

jbhafner

I had my cable made. It's a neutrik 45 degree right angle TRS end and splits at the 10' mark. I feed the "tip" side to my amp and the "ring" side to my direct box. The cable is made by Silverflex. It cost me a lot but it could be run over by a Sherman tank and it wouldn't phase it.

Chaka5150

well...I am definitely leaning towards a splitter box. I see Pete has a really cool one at a great price, also I seen another stereo splitter box by 'road rage pro gear' that has led's built into it-bit cooler looking, but costs much more...not sure if it requires a separate power source though. I think Pete's would do the trick just the same.

Sigmunds Couch

DiMarzio has a off the shelf Y cable with a braided cover with the breakout legs red/black. Kinda pricey but you can special order it from a DiMarzio dealer.

Spudmurphy

Pete's splitter will work just fine. There is no need for LED's - save yer money and get Pete's.

I ran something similar and it worked great. You can then use plain ol' cables - I mean if a "special cable" were to break - you'd have to carry an equally expensive spare

Chaka5150

I ended up ordering a splitter box (black) from Pete. Can't wait to get it...I think this is the better way for me to go--less cumbersome. Now just mission pedals for my Axe-Fx!!! my plan is almost complete:)

Top Bottom