• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Movielife

My Bongo fever is high.

There used to be a video linked in the sticky's that had BP explaining the different Musicman basses, and the Bongo one was great!

Is this set of videos still available?

Slowly but surely, I can see a Bongo in my sights.

Thanks

drTStingray

You should buy one, they are great and feel/look/sound unique, but with very clear MusicMan DNA running through.

You could see if one of the shops has one (even used) and try it out. From memory, Bass Gallery and Bass Merchant have them listed as stock - worth a trip and you could do a bit of bass guitar/amp tourism as well! Bass Merchant have a rather nice SR5H 2005 LE in buttercreme also (new I think!).

Movielife

Bass Merchant are great! Bought ALL of my new EBMMs through them. Highly recommended.

I have found a NOS Lava Pearl 5 HH...and its as new, just old stock....plus its a GREAT price. Unfortunately its not at Bass Merchant. :(

adouglas

On the tail end of the bell curve in Connecticut
We don't choose Bongos.

Bongos seek us out and stalk us until we succumb. The Bongoloids are simply the messengers.

One day someone will put a large seed pod on your front porch and the next morning, you will be One of Us.

Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers-p.jpg

Attachments

• bodysnatcherslist.jpg
    bodysnatcherslist.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 55

MK Bass Weed

Yes...it was SO damn cool...love the screwdriver demo..Whatup...let's get that back..can't find it...

he does cover alot of the same material here:

But I do miss the "try that on your passive basses kids" thing

Last edited:

MrMusashi

that is something from guitar center videos.. i clearly remember him doing harmonics from 7th to 2nd band..

and i agree.. the harmonics response in the bongo is awesome. its alive and vibrant in another way than the sr4

MrM

trunkshope6

you know i was lusting over sterlings tone from his classic stingray,plugged in my 77 stingray and copped the same exact tone,thats why i love mm basses, its almost impossible to get a bad sound out of them

Top Bottom