• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Roubster

WOW! Now that's actually a JP I would love to have. That has the perfect specs! ONLY 35? I need to win the lottery soon!

benoa

Awesome looking!
_cfimg-6645915357629629097.JPG

yellowv03

Holy crap!!! Trans black with black hardware and an ebony board. Now that is the perfect JP. Me want.

Serps

I knew something was wrong when a couple weeks had gone by and I wasn't obsessively staring at pics of guitars I knew I needed to have... Thanks, I feel cured.

Serps

Wish it came in a 7 string version though.... and why aren't they individually numbered like the 46th anniversary?

straycat113

Guitar Center has been around 47 years? I do not know their history but I guess they must of started out really small on the west coast or something, as I only know of them as the big bang super store of the last 10 years. Damn EB has just about tripled their Platinum Room inventory, as last month they had 201 pieces and now have 570 which blew them by Fender and now have the 3rd largest inventory behind only Gibson and PRS. So that means 370 new guitars just got shipped to the PR that I have to sift through=way to go EB.

Mordimer

Gorgeous! Black hardware looks fantastic with trans black finish. Love my BFR with chrome hardware, but black is even better (impossible?;)

wolfbone07

Saw the AD in the latest GC mail flier. The guitar looks smokin' hot. I accidentally recycled mine without using the coupon! Anyone have the coupon from the back and not going to use it? I would love to use it if you are not.

sundar

First of all my humble apoloiges for the bump. But this is a question related to this guitar.

But any of the forumites or EBMM staff know if this one is chambered like the other JPX models or not? GC's website doesn't seem to list too many technical specs.

Top Bottom