• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

J Romano

Go to the EB website. Click on basses. Of the new models that are there click on the SR 4. This is the page:

StingRay

Scroll down to Diagram and Schematics, click there and you will see the controls. There is no manual that I know of. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

guenter

1) open the latches on your case......
2) place the bass firmly in both hands.........
3) insert instrument cable into the input jack on the bass near the control panel.....

4) Check secure mounting of furniture, picture frames, cup boards, etc before touching the B string (*)

(*) applies to Bongo HH only

DAVE2115

Yes, thank you for that, found what you suggested but not a lot of info available really. I was looking for helpful tips on setup etc as you get with amps etc but if it is not available then i will have to keep experimenting but thank you for the suggestion.

I do not like asking questions on forums like this as there are too many smart asses who do not try to understand what you are looking for but try very hard to be smart and not very hard to be helpful.

patpark

Yes, thank you for that, found what you suggested but not a lot of info available really. I was looking for helpful tips on setup etc as you get with amps etc but if it is not available then i will have to keep experimenting but thank you for the suggestion.

I do not like asking questions on forums like this as there are too many smart asses who do not try to understand what you are looking for but try very hard to be smart and not very hard to be helpful.

Dave,
The best place to start is with the controls set flat (center detent). The EQ is pretty powerful so best to add more b/m/t little by little. Not the most scientific approach but seems to work for most guys.

What amp set up you running?

DAVE2115

Thank you, any info will be welcome.

I am playing my bass through either an EBS 350 amp or an Ampeg SVT3 pro and either an Ampeg 4x10 or an Ashdown 2x10 + 1x15 depending on what I feel like using.

Dave...
Ditto.

Controls on Bass set flat and adjust your power amp first. Then adjust your Bass.

I have material for adjusting neck, pickups etc if you need it.

And welcome to the Forum.

DAVE2115

If you could let me have the info on neck and pickup adjustment some time I would be grateful.

Dave..

xaxxop

Ditto.

Controls on Bass set flat and adjust your power amp first. Then adjust your Bass.

I have material for adjusting neck, pickups etc if you need it.

And welcome to the Forum.

Hello guys, I know it from 6 years ago maybe but I wondering if someone have material for adjusting neck, pickup, bridge to share.
I got a second hand SUB 4 USA and needs some attention, thank you in advance!

Leo.

Top Bottom