• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TSHOW

Thanks threeminutesboy.....I just re-edited it....I will be reposting it in a few...This one should be a little better I hope....I'm just learning this AVS video editor program.....I'm a knucklehead!!!! Thanks for watching!!!

Gerry

That is some mighty fine playing and tone there Tim and you play both right and left handed as well LOL:eek:

TSHOW

Thanks Davetcan.......got this off ebay...it was a 2003 in mint condition.....a little warmer tone than my Natural Rosewood ASS...plays like my BFR Tobacoo Burst....w Rosewood.......thick warm tone.....Keep on Rockin.....

mtrejo

TSHOW bringing the MOJO. Haha. Good stuff again. I really wish I had chops like that. Very impressed with the playing and tone. Oh and I couldn't tell…are you still rocking the band-aid on the pinky? :)

TSHOW

:cool:Hey mtrejo......Thanks again...I got rid of the band-aid....however..I am not quite healed yet...I need to find a new signature look.....p.s...I edited this video and posted the second edition today also on a thread.........A few more chops and a little better sound......Keep on practicing and believe in yourself......Most of us think we suck...including myself..Life is a journey.., Not a Destination!!! Keep on Rocking:cool::cool:

mtrejo

:cool:Hey mtrejo......Thanks again...I got rid of the band-aid....however..I am not quite healed yet...I need to find a new signature look.....p.s...I edited this video and posted the second edition today also on a thread.........A few more chops and a little better sound......Keep on practicing and believe in yourself......Most of us think we suck...including myself..Life is a journey.., Not a Destination!!! Keep on Rocking:cool::cool:
Well I'm all over it then. Any vids of you and ozzyrules plaing together? And indeed, I shall keep rocking. Thanks for the inspiration.

Top Bottom