• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

lessthanone

well I want to see everyone's current EVH's on the forum. So I'll start it off with my 92 Pinky. Isn't see beautiful! This is also going to be a basis for the before and after pics once I have her revived at Noll Guitars. She's in great shape already but they say they can get all the polish swirls out and make her look almost new. Anyways enough talk, shoh off your babies!

Attachments

• pinky evh 2.jpg
    pinky evh 2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 512
  • pinky evh.jpg
    pinky evh.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 481

ozzyrules

Here's mine:

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055-1.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

lessthanone

Wow Ozzy, Im not a fan of red but that one in Nice! Come on guys, lets get some more up in here!

lessthanone

Nice black Joe, Its nice to see p
eople out there still playing their EVH's live! Dizzy, I want that blue lol, thats freaking beautiful

Tim O'Sullivan

Here is my Hardtail EVH, made in December 1994, purchased brand new by me in the Summer of 1995 for 1150 Pounds from Project Music in Hounslow.

First a few 'glamour shots'

purplevh_18oct04_004.jpg

purplevh_18oct04_002.jpg

And a picture taken not long after I bought the guitar:

004.jpg

And one taken October last year, when my guitar was shipped from the UK to its new home in the USA. (Best Birthday present ever to be re-united!)

P1090692.jpg

Last edited:

joe web

Nice black Joe, Its nice to see people out there still playing their EVH's live!
thanks mate, yes this baby turned me onto EBMM gutiars and it is a player not a collectors item.
she got a lot of small dings and dongs and scratches over the years - it´s still my favorite EBMM of all that i own.
but i get her some spare time and play the Y2Ds instead a lot.
i want to able to play it in 10 years as well, an therefore i can´t rock it as much as i did in the past.

Dizzy, I want that blue lol, thats freaking beautiful

i´m with you on that! a blue quilttop EVH is a guitar i always wanted and still want, but they got so expensive lately.

musicman10_1

Here is my baby. Born 8/27/93. Sadly, I have been considering relocating my EVH to a new home - I have taken the pics but have not posted it on any site as available. I love it but I just don't play it and so it has become something like a piece of art to me. The tone of this guitar is amazing and I would say that it is the most resonant unamplified electric guitar that I have had my hands on.

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

Last edited:

lessthanone

Here is my baby. Born 8/27/93. Sadly, I have been considering relocating my EVH to a new home - I have taken the pics but have not posted it on any site as available. I love it but I just don't play it and so it has become something like a piece of art to me. The tone of this guitar is amazing and I would say that it is the most resonant unamplified electric guitar that I have had my hands on.

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

pm me with what you're looking to get out of it, I may go sell a kidney lol j/k, but really let me know.

Beautiful EVH's guys, lets keep the pics coming!!! My favorite guitars of all time. Lets open it up to some of those rare axis colors too!

Tim, I love that hardtail man!

Top Bottom