• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ily

like i said in the tittle
would like if someone have made some samples of LIII HH AND HSS
(Kimonostereo isn't for you thank's again for your work :) )
i've made a research on youtube

i've found Lukather's live (bad quality),2 namm video ,and 2 make n music demo

never a clean sound or a complete review by a dealer like strings and things make in UK (great job)

many thanks :):):)

Roubster

I agree!!! I would like to see a full blown demo of the guitar miced up properly through a good amp on both clean and dirt channels. I think the best demos I have seen to date are both by European dealers...musik schmidt by the German guy and accordo TV the Italian guy. Anyway, it would be great to hear and see a proper demo of this guitar...even though I have played it myself :D. I'm already sold on it...need to save up money.

LilSteve

Just received my LIII HH today. Still in the case stabilizing to the environment. Will get it out tomorrow.

ily

I agree!!! I would like to see a full blown demo of the guitar miced up properly through a good amp on both clean and dirt channels. I think the best demos I have seen to date are both by European dealers...musik schmidt by the German guy and accordo TV the Italian guy. Anyway, it would be great to hear and see a proper demo of this guitar...even though I have played it myself :D. I'm already sold on it...need to save up money.

+1
i want one too and in France i can't try one before a very very long time......
arrival announced for october and Probably all the guitars which will arrive are reserved
poor poor country for EBMM guitar it's Pathetic....
:)

Icedlatte

So I'm not the only one on Youtube watching EBMM videos all the time? I agree that musik schmidt guys do good reviews I just wish they had more Music Man content. Travis Larson's video playing the 25this great as well as Blues Saraceno demoing the 25th and Albert Lee on the official EBMM channel. I too would love a high sound quality LIII demo

nathanhny

Mine arrived a couple of days ago. This thing is fantastic. I will try my best to put some videos up over the weekend :) won't be the best quality but i'll go through some different sounds. It will be more like a demonstration rather than a review (I am terrible at reviewing things lol)

mikeller

I showed my lovely wife a picture of the Luke III in the new Guitar Player magazine this morning and proclaimed "here is my next guitar"!!!! She actually asked what the finish was and the cost and didn't threaten my extinction for wanting another guitar!!!!

ily

I showed my lovely wife a picture of the Luke III in the new Guitar Player magazine this morning and proclaimed "here is my next guitar"!!!! She actually asked what the finish was and the cost and didn't threaten my extinction for wanting another guitar!!!!

it's amazing
we are in the same case my wife also is ok (he love olive gold)
he just ask to me how does it sound ,are you sure it'll be different than the 7 luke were passed at home ......
definitively divorced wit emg pickup
i've just to be patient :eek::eek::eek::eek::)

LilSteve

So whats up with Luke using the LIII with a Maple neck on the Ringo tour? Inquiring peeps need to know...

Top Bottom