• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MrGameChanger

Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster ;) My name is Mr. Game Changer and I'll be around to fill you in on tips, tricks and news regarding Ernie Ball Music Man's award-winning pickup switching system, The Game Changer.

If you have any questions regarding The Game Changer please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or we can discuss The Game Changer here on the Ernie Ball/Music Man Forum.

To get the latest insider information delivered direct to your inbox email me with "ADD ME" as the subject line.

Cheers!

-Mr. Game Changer

Camaczuma

P.S do you happen to be aware of the price for the Reflex? and also will there be the option to obtain a sterling/stingray style game changer in the near future?

MrGameChanger

Welcome Camaczuma!

You do not have to be constantly connected to a computer or iPad. Once you have your settings where you want them the guitar acts just like any other guitar. While connected to the computer or iPad, however, you can also be connected to an amp which allows you to "audition" different combinations of coils/phase/series/parallel to find out which ones you like before saving that setting.

You'll have to contact a dealer regarding price. You can email me to find out who has them in stock: [email protected]

Although it is possible, there are currently no plans to offer The Game Changer system in a Stingray or Sterling.

Tom Cat

Ok, I'm in the "Game" .... Just brought home my GC Reflex 4.
This thing sounds great right out of the box!!!!
Can't wait to get into the app.

vTach120J

Thank you Mr. Game Changer! I've just received my new Reflex Game Changer HH and have yet to play with the app to change anything. This guitar sounds unbelievable with the stock settings, and I can't wait to tart actually changing the pickup designation etc.

Luis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom