• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MSilvers

Posted this in the bass thread too, didn't realize there was a Game-Changer thread now.

I've been absolutely loving the Game Changer since I got it a few months back. My band spent the summer recording some new tracks and the first one is officially out with a music video. Check it out here:

Sins of the Loose Buttons - I LOVE LUCY (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I apologize in advanced for the Thunderbird in the video, everyone felt it worked aesthetically with the look of the video (I don't even think the electronics on it work). I promise that the bass actually used in the song is 100% the Game Changer. I also engineered, mixed and mastered the whole thing. Let me know what you think!

For anyone who'd maybe like to support, you can get the track on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-love-lucy-single/id571395736

Thanks!

MSilvers

Most of the song is just coil 2, passive. The bridge of the song (slap bass part) is active, all 4 coils in series.

I've found that I really like just coil 2 passive mode for a lot of uses. Very simple tone that seems to work for almost everything!

Top Bottom