• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SBMM

Hello Fans, Friends, and Players of Sterling By Music Man instruments!

First off. Everybody here at Sterling By Music Man would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
2013 is going to be a great year, and, for us here at SBMM, quite a BIG year, with the addition of new models, both bass and guitar (I've posted the guitar news on the Guitar Forum).

We would also like to extend a huge and heartfelt THANKS to BP and the Ball Family for allowing us to do what we do here at SBMM!

Well, here it is.
The Bass lineup for 2013 from SBMM:

Ray34CAFL Fretless!
With it's 38mm nut, slab body, and "Vintage Tinted" neck, Ray34CAFL is the perfect vehicle for our addition of a Fretless Bass to the Sterling By Music Man product offering for 2013!
Features a "Lined" Rosewood fretboard (side dots only)
Available in the following finishes:
Vintage Cream
Mint Green
Black
Sunburst
Silver Metallic - 2013 Limited Edition

Ray34CA
Ray34CA is now available in the following finishes:
Vintage Cream
Mint Green
Black
Sunburst

Ray34
Ray34 is now available in the following finishes:
Black
Tobacco Sunburst
HoneyBurst
Natural
Transparent White Blonde - 2013 Limited Edition (Awesome finish! Ash wood grain shows though amazing!)

Ray34LH-NAT
Our Lefty bass, the Ray34LH gets a new, Limited Edition 2013 Natural Finish!

Ray35
Ray35 is now available in the following finishes:
Black
Natural
Transparent White Blonde - 2013 Limited Edition (Awesome finish! Ash wood grain shows though amazing!)

I'll be posting the SUB Series lineup in a different post.

So there it is kiddies! Now, get ahold of your favorite Independent Mom and Pop Guitar Shop and tell them to stop by and see all these fantastic instruments at the Sterling By Music Man section of the Ernie Ball/Music Man Booth (#5440) at NAMM and come on board with us!

Lynottfan

Transparent white blonde, damn, if thats with a maple FB my bank balance is going to take a hit, looking for a top notch back up bass and that is right up for street for something a little different, the saving grace is SBMM = great value for money, piccies ? (sneaky ones :)

Lynottfan

damn my ignorance just saw RAY35 in the same colour scheme, 2013 is my year for a five banger to!

pudgychef

bet the new metallic finish looks great....

I keep waiting for the Ray34CA to be offered with the 'normal' ray neck/nut specs (1-5/8" (41.3 mm) Would order one tomorrow....

jlepre

Transparent White Blonde - 2013 Limited Edition - What color pick guard and pup cover? White might look cool. If a black pup cover I would tort that in a heartbeat.

davidjbass

Ray34CAFL Fretless!
With it's 38mm nut, slab body, and "Vintage Tinted" neck, Ray34CAFL is the perfect vehicle for our addition of a Fretless Bass to the Sterling By Music Man product offering for 2013!
Features a "Lined" Rosewood fretboard (side dots only)

OMG! I am rock hard now. :)
When can we place orders.

SBMM

What's happening with the SB14's?

SB14 is still in the lineup, in a rather covert manner. I'm not including it in the *news*, nor the 2013 catalog, but it will remain on the Dealer Price Sheet and Website. We're looking into a revamp of SB14 for 2014 with some features that we've been getting requests for. Stay tuned!!!

Top Bottom