• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dwells

Hey guys
Well I was sent a game changer from musicman 2 days ago(mind blowing)
And what I have discovered is that it is simply an amazing instrument and a ground breaking system.
I've started loading p my settings to the game changer app and have only started scratching the surface with it.
But what I can say is that it will be featured starting next week very heavily on the brand new TERAMAZE album.
It's tone city, whatever u want you can create and I'm having a lot of fun with all the out of phase etc tones.

Anyway it's early days, but I will do a video of some sort soon on how I will be using it for my style of music and bands I produce .

Thank you again to Derek and BP and Ebmm.

This instrument rules !
Deano

Warg Master

That's an awesome thing. EBMM Rules!. Are we going to get to see some demo videos?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

coldsummer

Yes, more videos would be good. I really want to be into the GC concept but I'm not sure I'm quite there at the moment. I suspect I am not the only one.

I would also be happy to do a video review if EBMM would care to send me a GC:p

DevRock

I don't know if I can handle another album yet. I'm still listening to the first one every day! Take your time! ;)

Lou

I dig it, I'd like one in a double cut of some sort. That would be BOSS!

the24thfret

Deano that is awesome.

I'm also interested to see if you end up programming it in with whatever effects setup you are running. It has the midi connection so you can switch stompbox/multiFX along with the guitar's pickup settings with one tap on a midi controller. If you ended up doing something like this, please do a demo video because that would absolutely blow my mind.

Top Bottom