• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ohdamnitsdevin

I really hoped to see it at Namm right now....

The delay makes me wonder if John has just been using the JP 13 on the new album [theyre in the studio right now]. I was hoping to hear the JP 13 AND the Majesty on the new album.

Hind

I don't think so. As there were already some teaser pictures published, it looks like a revamp of the current JP-concept but with some more significant alterations (e.g., look at the angled headstock) than in previous years. However, I might be completely wrong with this assumption ...

318321_10150399108411340_764264401_n.jpg

296452_10150399108551340_282981568_n.jpg

P1010079.jpg

Last edited:

PY38

However it is a JP......Mind bender huh.....sorry too much coffee this am and I just saw the 13 and im excited......

MrJJoncas

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Unfortunately the Stallion...oups the Majesty :) have been delayed, can't wait to see this guitar after like... 2 years in R&D !!! Since no body have memory of those latest sneak pic of it I feel the need to connect and post them :D lol !! So, looks like colors have changed, all rosewood neck ?, the shape seems to be like a normal JP's 2 horn gtr shape....Anyway I guess it has changed since, can't wait to see the finished product !!

PS: Haters apart, I think we deserve a new sneak pic BP :D !!!

IMG_2477JPGpagespeedcejV8Bs6x3Nl.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

Last edited:

mtrejo

BP, out of curiosity, where do the Prototypes go at the completion of development? Do they go into the vault?

I'm sure a considerable amount of work goes into each one and it looks like there are at least 3 in this room. Different wood combo and neck profiles perhaps.

ohdamnitsdevin

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Unfortunately the Stallion...oups the Majesty :) have been delayed, can't wait to see this guitar after like... 2 years in R&D !!! Since no body have memory of those latest sneak pic of it I feel the need to connect and post them :D lol !! So, looks like colors have changed, all rosewood neck ?, the shape seems to be like a normal JP's 2 horn gtr shape....Anyway I guess it has changed since, can't wait to see the finished product !!

PS: Haters apart, I think we deserve a new sneak pic BP :D !!!

IMG_2477JPGpagespeedcejV8Bs6x3Nl.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

Dude! That finish is mystic dream! YES!!

Warg Master

Yes, yes I want it. Angled head and the potential for a new type of neck joint coupled with JP pickups? I'm in!

KennyG

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
I wouldn't doubt if these pictures show nothing of what the majesty really is at this point haha. I just don't see how you can top the JP bfr/numbered line. I know know my requests mean nothing but, PLEASE INCLUDE AN UNFINISHED ROSEWOOD NECK ON A JP.......please. A couple of my buddies with artist deals have them and they feel incredible.

Top Bottom