• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

zr1fevr

Who was the maker of the original EVH music man case? Were they all black, or did they change color towards the end of the run?

lessthanone

G&G was the original case. They were always black. Hope you didnt buy that overpriced blue from gc...

zr1fevr

My red EVH came with a G&G case, but it is orange inside. It seems like the same case as the other EVH's I have had, but just a different color. I didn't buy it new.

Stratty316

Is your case by chance blonde on the outside with the orange on the inside? If so, that was a case option at the end of the 90's after the EVH run had ended. My 1998 Sport and 2000 Green Axis are in those cases... wish I could buy more!

zr1fevr

Is your case by chance blonde on the outside with the orange on the inside? If so, that was a case option at the end of the 90's after the EVH run had ended. My 1998 Sport and 2000 Green Axis are in those cases... wish I could buy more!

Yup, that is the one. Personally, I like it. It looks nice next to the red quilt. Somebody told me, "how can you have that EVH in a fender strat case" Well, it seems to be the exact same case, just a different color. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom