• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ErnieJohn

as guitar playing days go, today was a bit special, guitar shops in Ireland don't normally stock many EBMM, but today I got to play a JP12, Luke II, Luke III with HH, Axis x 3, the best hour of fun in years, in the end i did a deal, traded my old silhouette and got a new luke, happy days, :)

Attachments

• Luke.jpg
    Luke.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 243

Luck

Congrats to your new Luke. A buddy of mine owns also a Luke in Blue Pearl and they look awesome!
Have fun with it :)

Tollywood

Sounds like you found just the right shop. :) Enjoy the new Luke!

What do most of the other music stores stock? Bagpipes and shillelaghs? :D

neil123

Stunning Luke congrats, you cant beat that Luke neck!! How was the luke III HH Ive got the GAS for one of them but not a fan of the colour choices at the mo so waiting till they bring some better options out on it... if they ever do :(

ErnieJohn

Stunning Luke congrats, you cant beat that Luke neck!! How was the luke III HH Ive got the GAS for one of them but not a fan of the colour choices at the mo so waiting till they bring some better options out on it... if they ever do :(

the Luke III was fantastic, the rosewood neck, the boost pot was mega, but i wanted a humbucker and single coils, would love to get one in olive gold, but they look like they are all gone at this stage, im over the moon with the one i got,

neil123

lukather101

Top Bottom