• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mesaboogieman

I know it has been said before but it certainly doesn't hurt repeating. EBMM is the absolute best!! I had to send one of my BFRs back for some TLC and Billy Imperial kept in contact with me from the moment it arrived and throughout the process to let me know the status along the way. It arrived back to me today set up perfectly and it plays fantastic!! It's like NGD all over again :D:D

Thank you again to Billy and all at EBMM for the fantastic work you did on my guitar!!:D

BP -- You have some great employees working for you!:D

the24thfret

They really are the best. For a company that produces so many instruments and so much going on, their attention to individual customers is pretty incredible.

mesaboogieman

Wow ! What a beautiful axe.

I concur with your sentiment. Also, your guitar is beautiful!

Thanks guys! The quilt & color on the guitar makes me want to jump in for a swim! :D

What did she have done?

A refret and new nut was needed. I had really stopped playing this one as I could never get the action right and the D string kept fretting out now matter what I did. It was only being used as a backup guitar in case I broke a string during a gig. All of this has now changed! EBMM did a fantastic job and it plays great!! Haven't been able to put it down since I got it back!! :D

They really are the best. For a company that produces so many instruments and so much going on, their attention to individual customers is pretty incredible.

Agreed!! I've only had to contact them a few times but each time has been a great experience! :D

SteelCity

Man is that a great looking guitar.

Regarding the setup, my new Axis came out of the case ready to play......like buttah! The neck relief is about the width of hair, and conventional wisdom would have me tweak it a tad for a bit more, but it plays so well that I'm not touching anything. Never owned a guitar that didn't fret out with so little relief.

Benji Peterson

With JPs that didn't come with stainless steel frets does music man offer them as a replacement when a refret is necessary?

WillyD

Ernie Ball, Inc.
I know it has been said before but it certainly doesn't hurt repeating. EBMM is the absolute best!! I had to send one of my BFRs back for some TLC and Billy Imperial kept in contact with me from the moment it arrived and throughout the process to let me know the status along the way. It arrived back to me today set up perfectly and it plays fantastic!! It's like NGD all over again :D:D

Thank you again to Billy and all at EBMM for the fantastic work you did on my guitar!!:D

BP -- You have some great employees working for you!:D

hey Joe, happy to assist in getting your guitar back in tip top shape, I'll let our tech know that you are happy with the results, enjoy!

Tollywood

With JPs that didn't come with stainless steel frets does music man offer them as a replacement when a refret is necessary?

Hi Ben,

Nope, they refret it with the same type of wire that it came with. Too bad, eh? The stainless wire I have on one of my Axii is really growing on me.

Hi Joe,

Wow, that top is amazing. Another incredible BFR. And regarding the ebmm company, I am another very satified customer.

Bryan

Last edited:

tfridgen

i know it has been said before but it certainly doesn't hurt repeating. Ebmm is the absolute best!! I had to send one of my bfrs back for some tlc and billy imperial kept in contact with me from the moment it arrived and throughout the process to let me know the status along the way. It arrived back to me today set up perfectly and it plays fantastic!! It's like ngd all over again :d:d

thank you again to billy and all at ebmm for the fantastic work you did on my guitar!!:d

bp -- you have some great employees working for you!:d

droooollll!!!

Top Bottom