• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MingusBASS

Just a head's up! Sweetwater is now an Ernie Ball Music Man dealer! I'm incredibly happy about this because I've been a huge fan of all things EBMM for years and I also happen to work for Sweetwater. This is not meant to be an advertisement for Sweetwater, but more to share my excitement about finally being able to respond with an enthusiastic YES when someone asks if we carry Music Man. No more having to hold my tongue when I knew what the customer really needed was a Music Man. Cheers!

tunaman4u2

They have the best customer service, return policies etc over there. Usually a tad pricier but its worth it when you are spending big $$ like on a new EBMM

Razzle

...and...

G67980-body-large.jpg

Last edited:

xjbebop

I bought an amp from Sweetwater recently (my first dealings with them/you) and was extremely impressed with the fabulous customer service!!

douglasspears

my other guitar player I play with weekly has nothing but great things to say about Sweetwater, this sounds like a great pairing!

Musicman Nut

Just a head's up! Sweetwater is now an Ernie Ball Music Man dealer! I'm incredibly happy about this because I've been a huge fan of all things EBMM for years and I also happen to work for Sweetwater. This is not meant to be an advertisement for Sweetwater, but more to share my excitement about finally being able to respond with an enthusiastic YES when someone asks if we carry Music Man. No more having to hold my tongue when I knew what the customer really needed was a Music Man. Cheers!

I Know Matt Emick there and yes agreed, Sweetwater Rocks.

Smallmouth_Bass

I have dealt with Sweetwater before, and aside from the sometimes prohibitively expensive shipping prices for lower priced items (to Canada), I have found them great to deal with. Kudos for the great detailed pictures and listing the actual instrument weights!

Davecg2

I was just at Sweetwater Sound's Gearfest last month. It's an awesome company and the campus is amazing. They have a big cafeteria with good food, a game room with virtual golf and baseball, pool tables, arcade games, a hair salon, fitness center and all kinds of other stuff. The outside grounds are really impressive too and I saw a sign that said they are adding another huge warehouse soon. Their employees are all very knowledgeable and everyone I talked to seemed to be a musician or at least a genuine music enthusiast. The founder, Chuck Surack, was out meeting people as well. Didn't get to talk long since he was pretty busy, but he seemed like a really nice guy. Here's a pic I got of us , there's some more of Gearfest too, but warning they weren't dealing EBMM yet unfortunately so there's a few pics of those other brands.

Not affiliated with Sweetwater at all, was just impressed with what I saw when we went.

kestrou

Im going to be there in about a week..bringing a special guest!

BP - didn't know you were going to be there too - but guess I shouldn't have been surprised. Looking forward to shaking your hand if time allows - to pass along a heartfelt "thanks" for all that you've done for me and myriad other artists over the years.

MingusBass - I've been a Sweetwater customer for quite a few years - made it to my first GearFest this summer and waws blown away. Am sure you've already passed a "thanks" up the corporate ladder there for picking up the Music Man line - but pass another for me! :)

kestrou

njhammer

Made a sweet (sorry) deal with Andrew on Monday and the guitar was delivered today. Flawless instrument and transaction.

Many thanks Andrew. I look forward to many more.

Top Bottom