• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Luc

Like the title said. Let me start: I wouldn't mind if Radiance Red was available again. Martini Olive Green is great too but only with the whole package (martini inlays that is).

Game on.

Gio_Force_One

I really like true gold it's one of my favourites.
I would love to see a graffiti yellow , not sure if ebmm ever did that colour though.

MikeVt

Yeah...I missed out on Amethyst as well. My other two favs were the GC 46th Anniversary limited run of Bahama Blue (not burst), and the good old black sparkle.

Mike

Stratty316

I'm fine with colors... I would love another purple axis, but I didn't pull the triger on a Tribute. Would love a honeyburst Silo Spec... But I can get an Albert Lee. Venetian Redburst was a great color on the 25th, but what guitar would you put it on?

I would love to see more special edition neck offerings like the BFR Rosewood neck offering where you could do it on any standard model and color. If they could do that with a roasted maple neck it could be a very bad thing for my wallet right now.
White Silo Spec with a white pickguard and black pickups and knobs (reverse Gilmour) and a roasted maple neck (lots of birds)... That would be my wish.

GWDavis28

Ok I'll play again. By order of importance. I personally have always thought that an AL or Silo Special would be killer in Midnight Blue Sparkle. The only instrument that I ever saw in this color was a Sterling Bass, which I also owned for a short period. In person this color is killer.

Picture048a.jpg

1. Midnight Blue Sparkle
  2. Gremlin Green
  3. Stratus Blue Sparkle
  4. Red Sparkle
  5. Autumn Red Rise
  6. Autumn Red Burst

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Tanax, yah that is a great color combination and I' sure awesome in person.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom