• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

BUC

So I have a good scheme in my Gamechange...I think. Gonna gig with it tomorrow and see. However, I haven't been able to break the code on how to save my scheme in the app. I don't see a "user" folder anywhere in the app like there was in the instructional video.

I was hoping to not have to rely on "legacy media" (paper) to record my settings.

BUC

Why is it that the answer always occurs to you the instant you hit enter....

There is a login button on the web app and if you aren't logged in you aren't a user. Got it.

EBMM4Life

Bingo ! I would really like the app to be local and not web based like the ipad version. Need this for windows computer. This would make studio use much better.

EBMM, you are so much smarter than I. I'm logged into the app, and I can see my settings, but I can't figure out how to save and restore them, either on the web or in my computer.

I've looked all through Library, View and compare instrument and library, and view and compare library. It's not in the view instrument, either.

I know this is an old post, but if anybody out there knows how to do this for us newbies, that would be great.

And I Too would love an app I could put on my notebookor Android phone (mine has USB, unlike those iPhones. Right now my battery says 76% and I'm scared that if I change my batteries and lose my settings, I will have to plug them all in. I did a screen captcha and saved the Instrument image as a .jpg, but there's about 18 settings I've changed and I don't want to redo them. And if I'm out gigging, and lose my settings, I'm toast. Well not really, I would just have to use the factory defaults. But that would be less than perfect.

I'm scared to death to hit the "clear" button.

Is the web app working at all? I can't log in anymore. I asked it to reset my password and it sent me an email, and I re-entered the password, but I still can't log in and I don't see the pickups etc. Any help?

Saving the settings

Nobody replied to my question about saving the settings, so I guess there's no way to do it. But now that I can't even use the web app anymore, I guess the point is moot.

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
Nobody replied to my question about saving the settings, so I guess there's no way to do it. But now that I can't even use the web app anymore, I guess the point is moot.

Have you contacted customer service about this issue? They should be able to help. Which browser are you using to attempt to log in? Some browsers can be more trouble than others (Internet Explorer is always a culprit) and making sure that it is up to date and that cache/cookies are cleared is also another useful troubleshooting tool.

Wahoonc

A couple of things from my experience that might be helpful:

1. To save your tones in the iOS app, you can choose to send to your photos and it will save a screenshot of your configuration for you.
2. From the web app, when you "Sync" it saves your settings as a profile. The profile is saved to your guitar. Therefore, it is only and always accessible from your guitar, through your account credentials. This makes sense to me.
3. The web app works fine for me on mac using Safari and Chrome.
4. The web app works on both windows and macs.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

BillLorentzen

I spoke with support today and told AJ I was unable to save my banks and schemes (get an error message) and he said he would look into it.

Top Bottom