• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

BUC

I was considering using a scheme where the piezo was selected to on in every pickup position, then just keeping the piezo volume at zero when I didn't need it, and rolling it up when I wanted it.

Reason: I wanted to used the piezo in conjunction with the magnetics and if I ever change pickups it turns off the piezo unless it is selected to on in the new pickup position.

Does this cause any difference in battery life?

EBMM4Life

I have not noticed any additional battery drain doing that. Most of the time if I want to add the piezo to anything I just tap the knob. It has just become second nature with the push push type of knobs. I just hit the knob and its there. You have to roll the volume anyway so I just tap and roll in one motion to add it to anything I like. Cheers to owning one of the most innovative Analogue signal chain guitars ever made !

LOLoye7

I just hit the knob and its there. You have to roll the volume anyway so I just tap and roll in one motion to add it to anything I like. Cheers to owning one of the most innovative Analogue signal chain guitars ever made?????

Top Bottom