• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

Welcome to Day 9 of my annual New Year's New Guitar Days (NYNGD)!

We're down to the final two guitars left to share before we hit 2015!

Past Days: #2014-1 | #2014-2 | #2014-3 | #2014-4 | #2014-5 | #2014-6 | #2014-7 | #2014-8

For today's NYNGD, we have a 2014 Premier Dealer Network (PDN) Luke III in Neptune Blue with a Roasted Maple neck, Rosewood fretboard, and chrome pickup covers!

photo_0001.jpg

photo_0002.jpg

photo_0003.jpg

photo_0004.jpg

photo_0005.jpg

photo_0006.jpg

What can I say? This PDN run is another triumph for EBMM. With an African Mahogany body, a roasted maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and stainless steel frets, and the gorgeous Neptune Blue finish, how can you not love this?!? The roasted maple neck on this guitar feels like you've been playing it for 20 years. The sound: butter. The balance: exquisite. You sit down to play this guitar and all of a sudden you look at your watch and 2 hours have gone by! I don't have an elaborate story about this one -- it's just an amazing instrument!

I'll be back tomorrow with the final NYNGD: New Year's New Guitar Day!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Past Days:

(The back story in case you're new to my NYNGD: For the past couple of years I've done a fun thing that most of you I think enjoyed, and I thought I would do it again this year. Every year, I am a slacker about keeping my Guitar Gallery up to date... So, as a fun holiday thing, let's launch a guitar in the Guitar Gallery each day leading up to New Years Eve! In the past I've received PM's about my collection and whether I play all of these guitars. My answer is here!)

dibart77

MattOfSweden

Wow, this is just amazing - really love how the rosewood balances it all out.
I guess you never sell anything from your awesome collection, but here's for hoping. ;)
Happy New Year from Sweden!

Top Bottom