• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

_jawhn

Been looking into the Gamechanger with piezo, but I have a question about the dual output jacks. Are they simply for use to send the piezo, if engaged, to a separate amp, or is there more to them? For example, could I send the magnetic signal to two different amps? Even further, could I program it to send, let's say, the middle single coil to one output, and the bridge humbucker to the other for a full range of sound?

JayDawg

There is only one single output jack on the Game Changer. The piezo has a push/push knob that activates it and then allows you to blend it into how much much you want.

The JP models with piezo have dual output jacks for the reason you are stating but I don't recall all of the specifics of how they are set up.

Here is a picture of mine. It also has output jacks to hook up to a computer though.

AD160FC1-2CEB-459F-B46D-AF04D684B206_zps6rx3cmyy.jpg

BUC

Been looking into the Gamechanger with piezo, but I have a question about the dual output jacks. Are they simply for use to send the piezo, if engaged, to a separate amp, or is there more to them? For example, could I send the magnetic signal to two different amps? Even further, could I program it to send, let's say, the middle single coil to one output, and the bridge humbucker to the other for a full range of sound?

The Piezo is sent to one output, the magnetics are sent to another, or you can globally send both to go through the same cord.

You cannot send one magnetic one direction and one magnetic a different direction.

You can of course send the magnetics to two different amp via an A/B/Y switch, but you can do that with any guitar.

Take the leap, you'll love what this guitar can do for you.

_jawhn

Ok so the piezo models do have stereo outs, not just one? But I guess either way I can't do a stereo magnetic signal.

Top Bottom