• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kmontano96

Hello everyone!

I ordered a Majesty 7 string in Arctic Dream from Sweetwater in late October, and I was initially told that I would receive the majestic guitar in late January.

However, I recently called Sweetwater and discovered that my guitar may not come until March... :(

And so I reach out to my fellow Majesty lovers and owners, how did you handle such a difficult process of waiting such a long time for the best guitar known to all of mankind? I need words of motivation to keep me patient.

I have also been thinking of canceling my order to get a Majesty in order for me to get a JP7 in Mystic Dream.

Should I wait, or should I just get my other favorite JP model?

guitarp77

I waited 3 months for mine, and then had to use the money for other matters...needless to say, I didn't got the guitar and it sucked.

But the "stock" date just kept changing and moving ahead.

On the good side, I'm glad the guitar is a success!

canuck6string

Wait if you want the Majesty. Buy the JP if you prefer that.

While you're waiting you could read a classic novel, volunteer at a local food bank, practice guitar (unless you don't have one) start and finish a Law Degree or solve how they get the caramel into a Caramilk bar.

Lewis Brunton

I waited 7 months for mine (UK) and to be honest the only way I could do that was to forget about it and get on with everyday life.

However it is the best guitar I have ever owned. The bass player in one of my bands commented just last night that it is the best sounding guitar he has ever heard, including the versatility of it.

:)

Lewis

RAIN27

What happened to you Majesty RAIN27?

There was a problem with the Bridge.
The Finish on the Fretboard Edge at the 5th Fret was coming off.
The Edge of the Fret wire on Fret #16 was sticking up a little.
I was able to feel the Sharp edge.
And the Guitar was Cutting out Intermittently if you moved the Input Jack a certain way..
No big deal.
I have a JP6 and a JPXI to keep me company.
😀

Last edited:

AgustinJP50

Ohh, I see. The binding coming off is a little weird (for what it's worth, I thought the Majesty didn't have binding).
Was the problem with the bridge related to the plating?
Glad you have two more EBMMs to enjoy while the Majesty gets fixed!

RAIN27

Ohh, I see. The binding coming off is a little weird (for what it's worth, I thought the Majesty didn't have binding).
Was the problem with the bridge related to the plating?
Glad you have two more EBMMs to enjoy while the Majesty gets fixed!

Sorry I fixed my post. There is no binding, it was the Finish along the Side of the neck where the Side Dots are.

Yes the issue with the bridge was the plating.

Last edited:

AgustinJP50

Haha, yes, I was like "when did the Majesty start to have binding in the neck??"
Glad the issues were minor and hope you'll get that awesome guitar in your hands soon!
P.s.: would be great to see an NGD thread when she's back!

Last edited:

Soheil

I really like Polar Noir color and want to order it but the guitar center says it will take upto 01.05.2015 to get them. its tough. the bad part for me is some of them are available on feb but the polar noir is not among them :( I guess I should wait.

RAIN27

There are stores online that sometimes have the Polar Noir in Stock.

Soheil

Couldn't find them in musiciansfriend, guitarcenter and sweetwater. where should i look into for a 7 string polar noir?

RAIN27

Good luck!!!! Now you have me thinking about getting the Majesty in Polar Noir also!!!! 😳

Top Bottom