• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dwells

hey guys
just thought id post the news here first.
my band TERAMAZE has just signed a Worldwide record deal with Mascot Music group.
i am now label mates with artists such as- Joe Bonnamassa, Flying Colors,Steve lukether, Paul Gilbert, and many more great guitarists.
im absolutely over the moon about this, and i get to work along side Dream Theaters former manager Jim Pitulski.
i just wanted to thank this forum and Ernie ball music man for the amazing support and encouragement i get here.
love u guys
peace
D

TERAMAZE HAS SIGNED A GLOBAL RECORD CONTRACT WITH MUSIC THEORIES (MASCOT MUSIC GROUP).
We are so very excited and honoured to not only be aligned with this amazing label, but also to be working with and guided by Mr Jim Pitulski former Managing Director of Inside Out America and former manager of Dream Theater.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for us and we are all very excited about our forthcoming album and our relationship with Mascot and Jim moving forward.
Thank you to all our amazing fans and look forward to the official press release from Mascot Music Group soon!

mr.b

This couldn't have happened to a more deserving man! What a Hero. Go Deano!!

Congrats to you all Dude. \m/

edhalen

Alright DEAN!!!! Way to go!! Much deserved! Congratulations! Here's hoping you'll come to Chicago during an upcoming WORLD TOUR!!!! If so you can bet your @$$ I'll be there! \m/ \m/

DevRock

YES YES YES!!!! Now people will know who is BETTER than Dream Theater!! Dean, major congrats to you and the band. I really hope this launches you guys into the stratosphere and the world gets to hear what we've been fortunate to know and hear the past few years.

Hmm....so AC/DC is scheduled to start touring this year..and they need an opener.... hmmm.... ;)

Top Bottom