• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SBMM

As I type this, the first installment of the new season of VH1 Classic "That Metal Show" is being filmed in NYC.

John Petrucci is the Guest Guitarist, and Geddy Lee is the sit-down-and chat guest.

The show airs this coming Saturday night, February 21st on VH1 Classic, 9PM Central Time.

Be sure to check it out! There should be some very VERY VERY nice surprises on the show :)

kestrou

Before I could set my DVR, I had to upgrade my DirecTV package as it didn't include VH1 Classic.

That's how big a fan I am! :)

Kevin

bhull

I hope they post it on the website.

I was unwilling to give Comcast a single penny more than I'm already paying.

Never seen the show before, they have the entire previous season on the website. I watched S13/E11 with Winery Dogs, Yngwie, and Vinnie Paul. It was pretty cool.

SBMM

Congrats to our winner!
He not only got the JP170D from John, it's also the first production model from the new series.

It was a blast being able to partner with John and VH1 Classic to make this happen.

...and he thought he'd only win a stupid hat ;)

MajtasticVoyage

Brian, I like how JP immediately spoke up to say, "Actually, it's NOT just a stupid hat."

That must have been WAY exciting for that guy.

Too bad JP was only on the show incidentally. OBviously Geddy deserves a spotlight, but between the two, I would have wanted more JP.

hockeynut

I was kinda annoyed when they keep going on about the "stupid hat", whether they thought it was a good prize or not, it was still a prize.

faris

I will contact the Sr Producer who I worked with to make this happen and see if there are any ways for it to be viewed internationally. Can't promise anything obviously, but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks Brian! Pretty sad to see all the hype but not be able to watch the show..

look_at_her

I will contact the Sr Producer who I worked with to make this happen and see if there are any ways for it to be viewed internationally. Can't promise anything obviously, but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks Brian, you are da man !!!
If I had one wish it will be 7 stringer Koa JP from SBMM, please make it happen :))))....

Top Bottom