• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

seagate

Gday,
picked up a GameChanger in a trade, and now that my guitar tech had some quality time with it I look forward to exploring the possibilities... :)

IMG_9001.jpg

mtrejo

Nice! That's on my "to get" list, HSH config also. Tell us about it when you get some alone time with it!

seagate

Congrats on a great trade - it looks like it's in mint condition!

The neck was filthy and the nut needed a shim, but other than that it was close to mint...
I swapped it for an Olive Gold Luke III in as new condition so I wouldn't have taken anything less. ;)

I've now come to the conclusion that i don't like Rosewood necks. :(

Wahoonc

Pretty mind blowing and I haven't even plugged it into the computer. :)

I played mine for a while before I tinkered with the configurations. However, getting it in an exchange, I would want to see what had been saved to the banks just so I knew what to keep.

Disagree about the rosewood, though. Love the all-rosewood neck on my AL HH and the rosewood fretboard on my GC (HSH Piezo). Subjective, of course.

seagate

I played mine for a while before I tinkered with the configurations. However, getting it in an exchange, I would want to see what had been saved to the banks just so I knew what to keep.

Disagree about the rosewood, though. Love the all-rosewood neck on my AL HH and the rosewood fretboard on my GC (HSH Piezo). Subjective, of course.

You disagree about me not liking all Rosewood necks? LOL

Rosewood boards are an entirely different thing...

Top Bottom