• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tildeslash

Just bought a used GC (game changer) from GC (guitar center).
All I got was the guitar and the case, nothing else.
No tremolo arm, no tools, no paperwork.

So what is suppose to come with it.

Dr. Rock

Congrats! Used, there's never guarantees on case candy - but originally there should have been some EB wipes, stickers, a little paperwork, etc. More importantly, Game Changer needs a USB cable to do the computer stuff. The included cable looks like a long standard USB A to B printer cable, but I haven't tried using anything but the original cable. Check to make sure you really do have the tremolo bridge (springs), as the non-trem version looks very similar. The trem arm screws or locks in place (somehow, never looked) and doesn't need to be removed to fit in the case, suggesting no trem arm maybe means no trem.

tildeslash

Thanks for the response.
It is a tremolo model so I guess I'll have to order one - unless someone here has a spare or used one.
USB cable - no big deal I have one handy.
Case candy - I can live without.

So there is no manual - it's all online on the GC website? I'll guess I'll have to go through the videos and learn.

I think the maple/maple neck is about as perfect as you can get.

Wahoonc

Thanks for the response.
It is a tremolo model so I guess I'll have to order one - unless someone here has a spare or used one.
USB cable - no big deal I have one handy.
Case candy - I can live without.

So there is no manual - it's all online on the GC website? I'll guess I'll have to go through the videos and learn.

I think the maple/maple neck is about as perfect as you can get.

Nope, no manual. It's easy, though. The tutorial built into the app will teach you how to use everything in five minutes. Or, view the videos MM made, which will do the same thing in a little bit more depth.

Top Bottom