• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Stevehdrider

Hello all,this is my first post,was looking to locate a first year Evh I once had it was a trans pink flame top serial# 80512,,,bought new in Boston along with a trans black quilt serial#80367,,the black I still have,,the pink is the one I sold ...any info on the trans pink would be appreciated...thanks all!!!

Astrofreq

True story. I had a Japanese Lotus electric for my first electric guitar. Sold it. yada, yada, yada. I saw THE SAME GUITAR in a local guitar shop probably 12 years later. (I knew because of certain dents). It was like $150 and I DIDN'T buy it. I totally should have.

Stevehdrider

Regarding pink evh I once had,,,,

Slim to none on finding it, but you could always look for another pink although they are one of the rarer colors.
hello Eric,as of last Wednesday,,,the pink is back in my hands,thanks to my friend Jim who located it ..and got it back home to me,,,yes serial#80512 after 23 years!!!THANKS JIM!!!!

Stevehdrider

Trying to upload pics,,,no b.s. Story,,send me your email address...will send pics,,,also have pics back in 1991 of the evh the first day I brought them home!!!

dibart77

We were kidding about the B.S. That's a standard thing here -- photos or it didn't happen! But we'd love to see it, including the Day 1 photos. When you write your response, click "GO ADVANCED" in the lower right corner and then you can click the INSERT IMAGE icon in the toolbar (second row, 6th icon from the right).

bischero

That's why I'm here. I want my sunburst EVH serial 80850 back. Dude congratulations, It gives me hope

Top Bottom