• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mystixboi1

I've been saying for years that the Luke III is one of the best, if not the best, production rock guitar out there.

I had to sell my bali burst for some medical expenses, but I picked this one up to replace it.

She came in pretty poor condition. The previous owner didn't touch it at all... strings were corroded and action was high... the fretboard needed to be conditioned.

I cleaned it up and gave it a quick set up. Not too shabby!!!

79C6B4CE-7202-4696-ADF4-CAE5C5AE37F1.jpg

Dig it!!!

mtrejo

I sincerely believe the LIII is indeed a guitar you need two of, which I have an Olive Gold, HSS, with roasted neck, rosewood board (thanks bRyan aka Tollie) and a PDN Neptune Blue HH, roasted neck & board. Both bring awesome tone to the table.

Nice score!

Tollywood

...I have an Olive Gold, HSS, with roasted neck, rosewood board (thanks bRyan aka Tollie)...

I'm still happy about the neck swap we did. I am loving the all rosewood neck. Sometimes, I miss the roasted neck with rosewood fretboard, but when I do I just grab the Dark Lord. :)

DreamTheaterRLZ

The Luke is the guitar that made me really start looking at EBMM a few years ago. Picked up a used one at GC and should have bought it on the spot but was more interested at the time in a JP model. I got the JP12BFR and now a Cutlass, still no Luke. Or Axis. Need both.

For some reason, I use 3 different computers daily and none of them will open photobucket pics, so I can't see your guitar yet. But I love it anyway. Congrats!

xjbebop

"For some reason, I use 3 different computers daily and none of them will open photobucket pics, so I can't see your guitar yet"

fwiw, I read elsewhere recently the photobucket has changed some policies and is no longer hosting 3rd party site sharing...or something like that... which meant a lot of people's picture post in forums were 'disappearing'...
???

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
"For some reason, I use 3 different computers daily and none of them will open photobucket pics, so I can't see your guitar yet"

fwiw, I read elsewhere recently the photobucket has changed some policies and is no longer hosting 3rd party site sharing...or something like that... which meant a lot of people's picture post in forums were 'disappearing'...
???
Photobucket is quite frankly awful. Looking into different ways we can share photos here.

Top Bottom