• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Derek

Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Majesty 7-String Electric Guitar Arctic Dream Signed and Played by JP (SN:M02428) | SamAsh

John played and signed this particular Majesty 7 at the Sam Ash Master class event held October 28, 2015.

aFlVY8h.png

Last edited:

Tjones1966

Is there proof of John playing and signing this guitar / serial number 2428? A video of the event, picture or COA?
Sam Ash cannot provide any of this. Is it possible Ernie Ball has this or could produce it?

Jeong

Oh he signed it right on the front of the body :(. There's a kid on youtube who had the DT members sign the body of his Gibson Custom Shop Les paul custom with huge signatures and it makes me cringe.

Tollywood

Is there proof of John playing and signing this guitar / serial number 2428? A video of the event, picture or COA?
Sam Ash cannot provide any of this. Is it possible Ernie Ball has this or could produce it?

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps someone in ebmm customer service can help you? Their number is: 866-823-2255

MajtasticVoyage

Oh he signed it right on the front of the body :(. There's a kid on youtube who had the DT members sign the body of his Gibson Custom Shop Les paul custom with huge signatures and it makes me cringe.

See, I always thought the signature on the trem plate was tacky. To me, it's like JP never really touched the guitar - maybe he was just shipped a box of trem plates, he signs them, and sends them back: Bam. Signed JP15 Blueberry burst. Whereas, the two signed JPs I have, his signature is right there on the body. You KNOW he had to have the guitar in his hand or at least touch the guitar.

JP touching my guitar = holy guitar.

kestrou

See, I always thought the signature on the trem plate was tacky. To me, it's like JP never really touched the guitar - maybe he was just shipped a box of trem plates, he signs them, and sends them back: Bam. Signed JP15 Blueberry burst. Whereas, the two signed JPs I have, his signature is right there on the body. You KNOW he had to have the guitar in his hand or at least touch the guitar.

JP touching my guitar = holy guitar.

I agree completely - and love it when a guitar is signed on the front - loud and proud! :)

Kevin

Rich5150

I was there and saw him both play and sign it, Was a killer event Sam Ash is supposed to be putting up a video as they recorded the whole thing. Would have thought it would be out by now though.

Tjones1966

I was there and saw him both play and sign it, Was a killer event Sam Ash is supposed to be putting up a video as they recorded the whole thing. Would have thought it would be out by now though.
Ernie Ball has been great and sent me supporting documentation. Sam Ash has also let me know that they will be posting a video, it will be nice when they release the video.

Did you happen to get a picture or capture any video? Not sure if they allowed that or not.

Rich5150

I got a picture with JP, no video sadly as they stated they were having it filmed and trust me Sam Ash had plenty of cameras there.

Top Bottom