• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jhmusicman

Hi Guys.. This is from a few years ago, but i thought i'd share. This is when i played for the Australian Pink Floyd show. This was filmed at a concert at London's Royal Albert Hall. Here i'm using my Black Custom built Silhouette Special. This is one of my favourite and most versatile EBMM guitars I own. This an my Axis Super Sport is all i need om a show!! Jamie

www.jamie HUmphries.com
Skype Lesson's; [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/Jamiehumphriesguitarstudio/

jhmusicman

Hi Tim.. its was really basic setup. From the guitar into an MXR/CAE Boost/Overdrive, then into a MXR chorus, and straight into the front of a Cornford MK50 head, with a 1x12 cab. I had a Boss DD5 delay pedal in the loop of the amp. jamie

Tim O'Sullivan

Hi Tim.. its was really basic setup. From the guitar into an MXR/CAE Boost/Overdrive, then into a MXR chorus, and straight into the front of a Cornford MK50 head, with a 1x12 cab. I had a Boss DD5 delay pedal in the loop of the amp. jamie

Wow, I was expecting more than that! Thanks for letting me know. It really does sound outstanding!

jhmusicman

Thanks Tim.. i traveled light on this show!! Its one of the best guitars I own.. It sounds unreal.. It doesn't need too much fairy dust.. jamie

Jimmyb

Nice one Jamie! Stick a black pickguard on it and it will look just like Gilmour's!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom