• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Your favorite New Music Man Guitar

• Total voters

QuietSpike

Of the new models, I voted Valentine.... but only because I own 3 other JP models. The JP line is first for me.... but the Valentine will be added this year me thinks...

Norrin Radd

I voted St. Vincent. To me it really embodies what EBMM does - take an artist's desire and dream and churn it out into a beautiful piece of art. I remember that same feeling when I first saw an EVH, an Albert Lee and especially the JP6. I was completely blown away by each of them.

Always being on the edge of innovation & artistry and melding them together into something beautiful and timeless. That is what EBMM does. And this year, for me, the St. Vincent easily embodies that spirit.

QuietSpike

I voted St. Vincent. To me it really embodies what EBMM does - take an artist's desire and dream and churn it out into a beautiful piece of art. I remember that same feeling when I first saw an EVH, an Albert Lee and especially the JP6. I was completely blown away by each of them.

Always being on the edge of innovation & artistry and melding them together into something beautiful and timeless. That is what EBMM does. And this year, for me, the St. Vincent easily embodies that spirit.

Exactly how I feel about the Valentine... It seems simple, yet very innovative!

Not as avant garde as the St Vincent, so arguably not as notable, but so so so so delicious.

jzeijen

Very difficult... Voted JP16 because it just seems like a really fun guitar to play. But so do the others.. I can see a cutlass in my future.

John C

Voted for the Cutlass - that would be the first one I would purchase. The second one - probably a Valentine, followed by the StingRay. The St. Vincent - if I had a big collection I would add one for the cool factor.

Sweat

Interesting results so far, FYI my vote was the Stingray, it was what sparked my interest from the start. Decided on Chili Red because I wanted a maple fretboard. Hopefully one will be with me sooner than later:)

edhalen

Cutlass

Interesting results so far, FYI my vote was the Stingray, it was what sparked my interest from the start. Decided on Chili Red because I wanted a maple fretboard. Hopefully one will be with me sooner than later:)

Methinks it will be the show guitar. :)

kimonostereo

Amazed that Sweetwater actually has them in stock (except the sunburst model). I guess EBMM were making these in advance.

I wonder when the Sterling models will ship?

lock-ny

Im holding our for a HSS cutlass as well, would be an awesome compliment to my 2 silo specials, I assume the Hunter Hayes model coming might fit that bill.....

Top Bottom