• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Luke_EB

We have a number of new demo videos for several of the guitars in the line. Keep an eye out for additional videos on our newest models (as well as bass demo videos) in the coming weeks.

Check out the Product Video Playlist here.

Plus, in case you missed them previously, here are the product videos featuring the signature artists themselves:

St. Vincent:

John Petrucci Product Videos

Steve Lukather Product Videos

Steve Morse Product Videos

Albert Lee Product Videos

JP16 and James Valentine Product Videos + JP16, St. Vincent and James Valentine Demo Videos (Coming Soon!)

Shnook

Can we get a video of someone actually playing the St Vincent? The Making of video was informative but there's no actual demo of how it sounds. I'm extremely interested in getting one but I need to hear what it sounds like before committing to it 100%.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Can we get a video of someone actually playing the St Vincent? The Making of video was informative but there's no actual demo of how it sounds. I'm extremely interested in getting one but I need to hear what it sounds like before committing to it 100%.

Shnook...

JP16 and James Valentine Product Videos + JP16, St. Vincent and James Valentine Demo Videos (Coming Soon!)

Shnook

^^^ Awesome!!! Missed that little tidbit. Looking forward to the St Vincent demo. Thanks!

gurtejsingh

Is it me or the links broken? Only the first video works. Can't seem to open them up on my phone app somehow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom