• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Luke_EB

The Ernie Ball Music Man St. Vincent guitar has earned a great review in Premier Guitar's March 2016 issue.

The St. Vincent earned a Premier Gear award!

The review went live on the PG web site this morning. Check out the write-up here:
Ernie Ball/Music Man St. Vincent Review | Premier Guitar

The review will appear on pp. 124-125 in PG's March issue in both the print and digital magazine editions. The magazine issue is shipping from the printer this week and the online edition will go live on February 22.

Many of you have been asking for a video of the St. Vincent that included playing. Watch the ~10 minute video review below:

More to come...

Pott

The back of the neck is treated on full Rosewood necks? I thought it was just raw... Seems totally raw on my AL and Axis SS.

About the guitar... juicy. Very juicy. Love how he points out to the five Es as if it's a totally new feature..! Hell of a tasty player though, very enjoyable tunes.

Last edited:

Stratty316

The back of the neck is treated on full Rosewood necks? I thought it was just raw... Seems totally raw on my AL and Axis SS.

About the guitar... juicy. Very juicy. Love how he points out to the five Es as if it's a totally new feature..! Hell of a tasty player though, very enjoyable tunes.

It's the same treatment on the Axis and HHAL.... And most other EBMM guitars.

Love the sounds out of this guitar!!! Can't wait to try one..

Shnook

This model will absolutely be the next guitar I buy. It looks great and sounds amazing. I'm in a place in my life where I'm looking for something fresh and new. This guitar is calling to me in spades. One question though. What fret wire size?

Big Poppa

this was really fun to be involved with We had Annies drawings she did at the factory and then it was several visits with Annie and me and some where I had a cell phone with Drew going. Getting this design to be really ergonomic and retain the unique character was one of the biggest and most creative challenges I have had and I am very very proud of Annie Clark, The team at EBMM....

Shnook

I'm really impressed with both Annie's ideas and EBMM going for something so different and unique. At the same time the guitar sounds fantastic from the demo. Classic sounding tones but with some different options. Well done! Thank you Annie and EBMM for being so forward thinking. I'm gonna have to sell a few things, but this model will be part of my music soon enough.

xjbebop

Finally got to watch this...and finally HEAR this guitar!
LOVE the voicings and tones!!!!
LOVE this electronics kit (pups, switching...)

I don't expect it will ever happen, but I sure would LOVE to see an AL with this same set up....
...just sayin' ......

NickC

Super, super, super cool. Definitely on my list. The pickup selections are such a good idea -why did no-one think of this before? Well done EB and StV!

Top Bottom