• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mark-NL

Hey Guys,

I've been mostly reading, not posting on the forum the last couple of years...but I'm so exited that I wanted to share.

I've got a Cutlass incoming. It's this one:

IMG30509.jpg

It will be my first SSS guitar, and it's the first guitar in 30 years playing that I have bought brand new. Haven't been able to test one out, but the GAS was real with this one. Cooper Carter's demo on youtube was the final 'push' I needed.

Stoked!

ccroyalsenders

Haven't been able to test one out, but the GAS was real with this one. Cooper Carter's demo on youtube was the final 'push' I needed.

Stoked!

Hey man! Glad to know you dug the demo...you'll dig the real thing even more ;) :) rock on!! \m/

Sweat

Hey Guys,

I've been mostly reading, not posting on the forum the last couple of years...but I'm so exited that I wanted to share.

I've got a Cutlass incoming. It's this one:

IMG30509.jpg

It will be my first SSS guitar, and it's the first guitar in 30 years playing that I have bought brand new. Haven't been able to test one out, but the GAS was real with this one. Cooper Carter's demo on youtube was the final 'push' I needed.

Stoked!

Sweet, you will love it, I was not much of an SSS guy either but this changed my mind. Play it more than the Stingray. Congrats

Moosevfa27

I've had mine for about a month and I'm not stretching when I say it's one of the best, if not the absolute best instruments I've ever owned! And that includes a ton of high end instruments from a variety of manufacturers. Everything about it feels perfect to me. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

KasperFauerby

Congrats, that's a beautiful and classic looking guitar!

If only I could afford one more MM guitar, which sadly I cannot, I would get one of these. Looks and sounds killer! And a SSS would make my tonal palette complete I think ;)

Enjoy!

banjoplayer

congratulations, i can´t wait to hear your opinion.
you say you couldn´t test it. that´s my problem too. I hoped that i could test one at frankfurt musikmesse but the german distributor did not diplay them in public.

jzeijen

I need one too... Congrats! Nothing like a brand new guitar! Must say, the price point for the Cutlass is pretty good. Even here in Europe.

Samoht

Beautiful! Perfect combination of body/guard/neck/fretboard colors.

Mark-NL

Hey Guys..

just wanted to let you know that the Cutlass has become my #1 in no time. The playability and the variety in sounds is second to none. It goes from crystal cleans to soaring leads without any problems. I LOVE IT

Top Bottom