• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

That's right kids, a Mr Horsepower!!! Only one of the coolest guitars eve

Ernie Ball Nigel Tufnel Mr Horsepower Spinal Tap Guitar 1 of 25 Made RARE | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Glenn you are fortunate to have played one of these, they look brilliant, at that starting price I don't think I can bid!

Jamie, yah I was very lucky, Koogie was with me, Dave B is an awesome guy. Hahahaha, I can't afford that price range myself, but man one can dream. ;)

Glenn |B)

AidenN

I am looking for one of these if anyone happens to come across one, or happens to know where one can be had. One of my bucket list items! Thanks guys!

GWDavis28

I am looking for one of these if anyone happens to come across one, or happens to know where one can be had. One of my bucket list items! Thanks guys!

Not gonna be cheap when they come up!!!

Good luck, Glenn |B)

soupcon

Nice are you the original owner?

Glenn |B)

Yep. I worked at the namm show with a guitar maker for many years. I “donated” for it at the end booth at namm.

Everything has a price that a person would sell it at, I just don’t know what that would be. I first came across this guitar while working for mtv at spring break where spinal tap was appearing. I couldn’t believe my luck in being able to get one finally. Just had to have the chords showing on the fretboard ya know :)

AidenN

I thought I saw or read somewhere where someone, perhaps that used to work at EB, might have a few stashed away? I bought a number of guitars from the Casey Lee Ball Foundation but missed the boat on this one.

GWDavis28

I thought I saw or read somewhere where someone, perhaps that used to work at EB, might have a few stashed away? I bought a number of guitars from the Casey Lee Ball Foundation but missed the boat on this one.

Nice what did you get from the Casey Lee Ball foundation? I originally lost my Silo Special from there.

Glenn |B)

AidenN

Nice what did you get from the Casey Lee Ball foundation? I originally lost my Silo Special from there.

Glenn |B)

I picked up a black Axis Sport, a purple metallic Axis Sport hardtail, and a metallic blue Silhouette.

GWDavis28

Last edited:

AidenN

Here's a one off purple sparkle Axis

Attachments

• CLB Axis Hardtail2.jpg
    CLB Axis Hardtail2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 100

AidenN

Here's a special one from the golf tournament in 1997

Attachments

• CLB HR Axis DR.jpg