• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

2083.jpg

…got the blues!

First: Found this HHAL for a good price online and ordered it in. The idea was as a back up to my trans walnut HHAL that I’ve had for awhile (which has basically become my number one gee-tar…).
However, I like the new one better! It’s another GC special w/ coil splits and a turquoise pearl finish that rocks. It’s been played a good bit and is well broken in. It’s a bit smoother and sweeter than my other one, so now it’s going to be my workhorse for the time being.

1923.jpg

1928.jpg

1933.jpg

Second: I posted my LIII up for trade here a couple of weeks ago and landed this SSS beauty from DrugDM. The LIII is a fabulous guitar, but I just couldn’t bond with it. I realized I need more AL’s instead. So Mr. DrugDM was in a similar situation except the opposite, and seeing my ‘for trade’ post, offered up his like-new Sky Blue SSS AL. I’ve been lusting after something with this finish for a few years, and am very pleased with the trade. This is an outstanding guitar!

2065.jpg

2067.jpg

2072.jpg

I really prefer my AL’s to have trems, and I floated both of these for the time being. Flutters and gargles galore!

2079.jpg

Hopefully I’ll get time in the near future to get a few shots of my full AL clan all together. I’m up to 5 now :D
One just can’t have too many Albert Lee guitars….

Magic Jason

The only thing better than owning an Al : owning two! Oups sorry : five!

+1 for the matching set!

I really need to buy that Dargie Delight MM90 from Dubaldo to catch up with you lol!

TripHazard

Envy - that sky blue triple S should be hanging on my wall! Lol
Great scores both. Once you've been AL there is no going back

Norrin Radd

Oh my! I love blue guitars (really I'm a sucker for anything blue/green/purple or sunburst - yeah, not sure how SB got in there either. :eek:). But I especially like blue ALs. Someday I'll hunt down an original blue dawn, but I digress.

Those are some great guitars you have, now you need a blue MM90 AL! ;)

edhalen

Congrats! Very nice! I really love my GC AL as well. It can do anything with the coil split. The only EBMM with more tonal options is the Reflex and not by much.

beamer128

2083.jpg

…got the blues!

First: Found this HHAL for a good price online and ordered it in. The idea was as a back up to my trans walnut HHAL that I’ve had for awhile (which has basically become my number one gee-tar…).
However, I like the new one better! It’s another GC special w/ coil splits and a turquoise pearl finish that rocks. It’s been played a good bit and is well broken in. It’s a bit smoother and sweeter than my other one, so now it’s going to be my workhorse for the time being.

1923.jpg

1928.jpg

1933.jpg

Second: I posted my LIII up for trade here a couple of weeks ago and landed this SSS beauty from DrugDM. The LIII is a fabulous guitar, but I just couldn’t bond with it. I realized I need more AL’s instead. So Mr. DrugDM was in a similar situation except the opposite, and seeing my ‘for trade’ post, offered up his like-new Sky Blue SSS AL. I’ve been lusting after something with this finish for a few years, and am very pleased with the trade. This is an outstanding guitar!

2065.jpg

2067.jpg

2072.jpg

I really prefer my AL’s to have trems, and I floated both of these for the time being. Flutters and gargles galore!

2079.jpg

Hopefully I’ll get time in the near future to get a few shots of my full AL clan all together. I’m up to 5 now :D
One just can’t have too many Albert Lee guitars….

Would love to see that Sky Blue AL sitting next to my Sky Blue JP6!

Top Bottom