• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tristan klein

back in 2012 when I published my first cover of purple rain, it was be cause I was so in love with the song. nothing to do with a tribute. Prince was live and well, the idea of his death was just surreal.

when he passed away I did not want to do something special I just reposted my old cover, because so many people tried to get views, exposure, and make a name under the loss of a man, I did not want to play this game.

time passed, I still play the song almost every days and I'm still sad. so I decided maybe it was time for me to make a REAL tribute, MY WAY.

so today I sit in front of the piano and made a new arrangement...

tristan klein

Hey BP ! :) nice to read you.

I hope you don't mind seeing my stuff here...just let me know. we had a disagreement and...I would understand. this is YOUR place after all !

I'm so happy with the new l3's...great great job !

tristan klein

stick around!

will do. with a great pleasure.

just had the idea to post this video made with both of my Luke's and the sterling stingray sub5...insane for the money !!!

I'm more into the HSS these days, basicly I wanted to buy a Luke II ( luke blue ) like the one that gave me my first opportunity to work with MM, but when I tried the L3 olive green...I bought it AND I ordered the L3HSS.

this is a demo for dunlop.( bass preamp and petrucci wah ) the amount of views on youtube is very weak. we prefer using the facebook video platform.

tristan klein

Hey Norin ! The silver surfer !!!
Thanks a lot :)
It's been a while !
Are you still going to guitariste.com ?

I posted a few things in the MM thread but guys are only complaining about prices...I tried to explain that taxes, Shipment are more expensive and it's the same for the distributor and dealers, and that I was Happy to pay 3000€ for such a guitar but nothing to do...that's boring and unfair as those guys are killing french dealer buying all their gear from germany.

tristan klein

hey guys,

jim Dunlop just put my video of purple rain on top of their facebook...last time they made it we hit 10K views in a few hours...

that's good for me, them, MM...

today streaming ruins musicians, all we can get is support from manufacturers...and I'm happy that a few one still believes in me...

next ? bombing spotify and napster :D ( am I really kinding ? :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Top Bottom