• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

QuietSpike

As the thread title suggests-- are there any out there (other than the original marketing photos)?

Google is not helping me.... Bing is useless...
I am coming to the source hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks everyone. :):cool:

xjbebop

no.... dang it.....
Like mentioned in the other thread, I'd be excited just to see a can of sparkly paint right now....or a bit of roasted maple neck...

kestrou

no.... dang it.....
Like mentioned in the other thread, I'd be excited just to see a can of sparkly paint right now....or a bit of roasted maple neck...

I'm with you - don't need "the full monty" - let's start with just a little seduction... :)

Kevin

xjbebop

I'm with you - don't need "the full monty" - let's start with just a little seduction... :)

Kevin

Yeah.... remember the "stallion / majesty" slow tease / intro...??

...then again, I seem to recall that kinda backfired from a lot of negative comments.... BP got ticked!

GWDavis28

It feels like you'll see pictures on Facebook, or as Koogie calls it "FailBook", love that one Koogie, before you'll see things posted here. Just seems to be that way to me lately.

Glenn |B)

jones4tone

A little birdy just let me know my build date is October 28th... :)

Seems like the little bird I heard from wasn't in as happy of a mood. December 9th for me. :(

Are these instruments usually drop-shipped from EBMM to the buyer, or do they have to pass through the dealer's hands?

jones4tone

That's gonna be a long 6-7 weeks watching pics show up of all you guys' new Starry Nights!

PeteDuBaldo

Seems like the little bird I heard from wasn't in as happy of a mood. December 9th for me. :(

Are these instruments usually drop-shipped from EBMM to the buyer, or do they have to pass through the dealer's hands?

EBMM ships to the dealer, who then may or may not inspect the guitar (some customers don't want that) and delivers to the customer.

engage757

Dang. I haven't heard when mine delivers yet, but Nick from The Axe Palace always takes epic care of me, so I'm sure it will be flawless when it shows up!

Pott

Got an email from Pete (thanks Pete!) updating the build date to 12/09/2016.

I got VERY excited... then I remembered the weird date format in this country :(
Guess there's still several months to wait... :) I'll receive it around the same time my Aristides O7O is due, I think!

Magic Jason

Got my e-mail as well : mine is 11/11/2016. Much easier to figure out!

BTW, I love the way Pete Dubaldo keeps us informed! It eases the wait.

Top Bottom