• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ohdamnitsdevin

So stoked for the dude, he absolutely deserves it! I took a screenshot off of his instagram where you clearly see him in a meeting discussing what I speculate to be a guitar built to his specifications!

What do you think his guitar will offer to the EBMM line? I'm guessing a 7 and 8-string model will be introduced as he's already used an 8-string on his solo album.

These next couple years are going to be hard on the pocket book fellas! SAVE UP NOW!

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 9.48.04 PM.jpg

ENHANCED on what may be a rough sketch of a proposed body shape. POSSIBLY a prototype on the table?!

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 9.49.25 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Magic Jason

Although I truly admire and envy his skills, I'm afraid Jason's Richardson music might be a tad too "extreme" for me.

But it's great that we all have different tastes : MM keeps on developping different/new things so that everyone can find his very own special guitar in the MM range.

Think how different the last signature models are : St-Vincent, Valentine and now Richardson's...
It's amazing! Especially when you think of those great legendary Fenson guitars that have been recycled for DECADES without true or useful innovation.

On top of that, the "stolen" pictures, the speculation around a new model, all the info on the different R&D stages of a new model are truly fascinating.

Last edited:

xjbebop

sum mo.....

oII6wbfXBPbCd4rAGnr9iGM6s5MHn-YVsPjgErzBfIsYE_siWL8rImBMvvA5dPHKMLYiFovjM2OATHLfdjyWiD8kQv_pE5qvjElYFugJvgnkSzyqi1NuFbH0_FimahNitQ4GndJwmD7gUIVZ1oEGRR5CaFa0zDhsM367bsIDpyG4z1srAF83QoBFkPJlQe7CV2x6VP_L-g4PSqAk8rkkQksfCZapBKlDcUWsoMwhQML-f2je4EcNRmckuFzfstMDQOHSgQlEzuUJTyvGwqeVWDeiEej7aPA_T9C_HtubjhUPq6rz9Pj8gCMD8j7DhptX4av00yI5fdNQH8iy91YJ9oU46Vh9v1tv3_Fuwpk5OMDDKoP42RvG29ozUCcliB-tKRfhp5RQ1Z4RDB9gx6V5UFmujDRm9wFX2x4QvtiFhjqCiVlls-bSMVodwsJLZcweH5nNzEKsAm0sVv2lJe1Ikrufduk_LNhuBp0JyoqlV7s-OC0sQNXFA-0nDOUdj2sYMDxIAJHTwiszjOy84bkN5n6ZpqctRFxA_REvxMENmXlfzXbOMNr4xJnGP9LaXisF2FuyesDicjvm1vwC-HTs76W6n8cf0FuaeWrcicSFbBzeatkl=w500-h537-no

AgustinJP50

To me the model on the table doesn't look like the Buckeye Burl JP15. That one has black hardware and a maple board, and the model on the table seems to have a chrome bridge with a darker fretboard wood (maybe rosewood). Plus, the Buckeye Burl JP15 is a 7 string, so it has a 5+2 headstock, and the guitar on the table has 4 tuning pegs on one side...

ohdamnitsdevin

I would love to be sitting at that table with those people one day. Even if it's just to say "I like guitars and a cold IPA with slow cooked ribs" and have them say "Kevin, knock it off, we're trying to think here".

You... I like you!:D

ohdamnitsdevin

Table guitar just looks like his custom buckeye Jp.

if you're talking about the second photo shown, I believe that it is his one off Buckeye* JP. I'm thinking he brought it with him for reference for his signature model. I really hope that finish is standard on his guitar but, I'm thinking it will be the "Mystic/Arctic Dream" of the JR line which means... MO MONIES.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

do you think Devin that we wanted the world (including our competition) to see any sketches of this guitar? Luckily this isnt it...hahahahah

Thats his cats eye and it is for reference and the guitar will not have spalt or any form of that on initial release...

MesaBeno

do you think Devin that we wanted the world (including our competition) to see any sketches of this guitar? Luckily this isnt it...hahahahah

Thats his cats eye and it is for reference and the guitar will not have spalt or any form of that on initial release...

Intrigued! Can you (or more like, are you willing to) divulge whether Jason's model will be EBMM's first foray into production 8 string models?

Top Bottom