• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Rob Venable

Hi,
I just got my new Majesty (Polar Noir) last week and I absolutely love it. However, last night I was playing and all of a sudden, the sound cuts out. I unplugged my guitar and plugged it back in and it worked but then it happened again about 30 seconds later. I thought it had something to do with my cord or my pedal board but I tried 4 different patch cords and plugged directly into the amp and it still kept happening about every 15 to 30 seconds after I unplug and plug back in.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm going to return the guitar today and hopefully there's a quick fix but I really don't want to be without this guitar for any stretch of time.

Thanks

mikeller

Watch the lights on the backside when you plug it in as well. Blue means battery is good, and amber means they are ready for replacement.

Rob Venable

I changed the batteries and that seemed to work...although I don't see any indicator lights on the back. Come to think of it...I was using the piezo a lot the night before, when it stopped working! I better test that out tonight. I really don't want to return this guitar...I can't go back to my old one!

mikeller

The light on the battery compartment. When you plug the guitar cable into the guitar the light will briefly light flash

Top Bottom